Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Anybody else struggle with this Tgirl thing?

I didnt real get into it until I turned 18 and that was by accidentally running across someone elses search history. I found I couldnt resist tgirls for some strange reason. I grew up without ever thinking a gay thought and am guilty of wrongly beating up and bashing gays when I was younger.

Now every now and then I look at myself like what are you doing looking at dicks? Your not gay! So I'll lay off of the tgirl stuff for about a month at a time, but then I'll end up coming right back for a fix like a dope fiend. I think Im gonna give in and accept my feelings eventually, but right now this is hard on me. I was wondering if anybody else goes through similar feeling over this subject.

The Ultimate Warrior

Junior Poster

Default Re: Anybody else struggle with this Tgirl thing?

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic One
    I didnt real get into it until I turned 18 and that was by accidentally running across someone elses search history. I found I couldnt resist tgirls for some strange reason. I grew up without ever thinking a gay thought and am guilty of wrongly beating up and bashing gays when I was younger.

Now every now and then I look at myself like what are you doing looking at dicks? Your not gay! So I'll lay off of the tgirl stuff for about a month at a time, but then I'll end up coming right back for a fix like a dope fiend. I think Im gonna give in and accept my feelings eventually, but right now this is hard on me. I was wondering if anybody else goes through similar feeling over this subject.
    i feel you cuz i had the same thing i never ever like dude at all ever, then one day when i was like in the 10th grade i saw a pic of a transexual and i was hook'd. i still dont like guys at all not sexy nope but i love females and tg's i tried to just mess with gg but i tend to go back to tg's and gg at the same time. i get mad love from both but you aint alone

I'M ALWAYS HI AND HORNY

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    thats the funniest shit ever what the fuck!!!

I'M ALWAYS HI AND HORNY

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2pert4ya

i feel you cuz i had the same thing i never ever like dude at all ever, then one day when i was like in the 10th grade i saw a pic of a transexual and i was hook'd. i still dont like guys at all not sexy nope but i love females and tg's i tried to just mess with gg but i tend to go back to tg's and gg at the same time. i get mad love from both but you aint alone
    It's good to know a nigga aint alone in the world. Thanks cuz

The Ultimate Warrior

Junior Poster

Thats a funny lookin black dude.

The Ultimate Warrior

Default Yep

I used to think exactly like you, then I thought what the fuck am I worrying about, this is what I like so who gives a fuck. I like GGs and TGs and have never looked at another male in a sexual way whatsoever.
    Things are not always black or white, sometimes there are shade of grey..

DC

I'll co-sign. I stopped worrying about it when I realized I treat these 'gurls' just like other 'girls' in and out of bed.

Default Re: Anybody else struggle with this Tgirl thing?

Everyday bruh.
    I grew up as the guy in school all the shorties jocked. Another mans dick nevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver crossed my mind. I was on pussy 24/7. Sometimes I sit and think how in the fuck did this get stuck on my mind? It doesn't really bother me though. It is what it is and I accept it now. The thing that used to bother me the most though is the fact that my pops was a preacher and well, you know the whole going to hell in a handbasket with 666 on my forehead for laying with 'another man' thing kinda blew my mind...

You mad as shit.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ............................

I want to applaud cloudy for making the BEST fucking response post all day.................. fucking CLASSICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to answer the original question, bruh you're good, relax

like I said in an earlier posts you are who YOU are, bottom line is you like WOMEN...................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ