Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Black Trans Going Natural

Quote Originally Posted by texastanite View Post
    Yes Going Natural Helps Skin Tone and Just Skin in General because you can wash it everyday and the Weave get dirty, making bacteria and eventually leading to back case of acne face....my skin is so much better now
    that is a new one!! lol never heard that

omggg lol my weave has never given me acne... that must be some dirty ass weave!

Veteran Poster

I think you look gorgeous, keep the hair natural.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetbbyxo View Post

omggg lol my weave has never given me acne... that must be some dirty ass weave!

No hun, I have really sensitive skin and very prone to acne , and im just saying now that i put the weave down for a while because i will still rock my weave as protective styles, I have saw a change in my skin. I never wear cheap weave hun Wagmans Maylasian, Indian Remy all day

Veteran Poster

I'm not bashing afro-texture hair, I'm just saying it's not my thing. Unkempt, it gives off a certain junglish look which some guys actually might be into. Well maintained yeah it does have a punkish look which some guys might like as well. But don't come into my offices looking for a job with that hair lol

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    I'm not bashing afro-texture hair, I'm just saying it's not my thing. Unkempt, it gives off a certain junglish look which some guys actually might be into. Well maintained yeah it does have a punkish look which some guys might like as well. But don't come into my offices looking for a job with that hair lol
    Right. You're not bashing it; you're just discriminating against it.

~BB~

Professional Poster

So then you would not hire a black person that lets their hair grow naturally like the rest of us do?

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Right. You're not bashing it; you're just discriminating against it.

~BB~

Uh oh, someone said the D word. You know what's next, the R word!

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

LOL

Lightbulb perming and pressing your hair is not about being white or tryying to act white

perming and pressing your hair is not about being white or trying to act white

its about having diversity and options.

many African American blacks or mixed because of all the rape that happen during the slavery period and because of places that where fled too. for example many African Americans or mixed with French ( hence the term creole) or native American ( although some native Americans had slave but some African American had slaves two).

we don't say Caucasian people are trying to be black when they curl there hair or they get butt work done.

Caucasian women get body waves /perms as a way to manage there hair and achieve diversity and options. many white women I know have weaves they are done on Ventura blvd or on Melrose. its need to feel in the parts where they hair has not grown are will not grow as desired.

ARE WHITE PEOPLE WHO GET WEAVES TRYING TO ACT BLACK?

ARE BLACK PEOPLE WHO TALK WITH OUT SLANG TRYING TO BE WHITE?

resources:grow african hair very long

expensive weaves look great but having your own hair is great too

Expert's Guide to Growing Long African American Hair

How to grow long African American Hair Video 001

If you want to see Black women with long hair go to my channel and check out "My favorites" you will see four Black women with long hair, one from West Africa who is not biracial her hair is over 18 inches long she wears it natural,another who grew her hair out from aTWA she is not mixed and her hair is not curly, the others are African American girls with natural hair one has hair down to her waist. Healthy hair grows, damaged hair breaks off and doesn't retain length, dry brittle hair also breaks off. I grew my hair by keeping it moisturized and using protective styling. I stopped relaxing it and stopped using heat, not even a blow dryer. Now I use heat sometimes but never relaxer. I wanted to share my experience on how I restored my hair to healthy hair that grew longer than I ever imagined possible

Last edited by natina; 01-31-2011 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetbbyxo View Post

Uh oh, someone said the D word. You know what's next, the R word!

Po
    Pomona What Race or Ethnicity of a women do you perfer?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by texastanite View Post
    Pomona What Race or Ethnicity of a women do you perfer?

Quite a few, actually. I'm going to take a chance here and say that I date all ethnicities of women except black. Just not my thing.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

LOL