Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Default Re: Why is it okay...

Quote Originally Posted by pointblack View Post
    You are right!!! White guys don't call black girls racist. Just Niggers!!!! lol
    Well I havent seen that in here hun. 2nd I think the black man cries more than anyone when it comes to anything they think is racist. Im not saying anyone in here in this thread does but just stating what I have seen. I think its quick to use racist card if ur black but not the other way around. I went to an all black college in Texas. I was very fem guy, white and minority. I was only one there, it was tough on me because I got called names and was threatened to the point I dropped out. It sucked because I had fun and a scholarship there and a lot of my friends were there! But I never said they were racist towards me or hated anyone. I just left, and I have never really dwelled on it or talk about it much.

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Well I havent seen that in here hun. 2nd I think the black man cries more than anyone when it comes to anything they think is racist. Im not saying anyone in here in this thread does but just stating what I have seen. I think its quick to use racist card if ur black but not the other way around. I went to an all black college in Texas. I was very fem guy, white and minority. I was only one there, it was tough on me because I got called names and was threatened to the point I dropped out. It sucked because I had fun and a scholarship there and a lot of my friends were there! But I never said they were racist towards me or hated anyone. I just left, and I have never really dwelled on it or talk about it much.
    Well said with your point. Also I was not talking about the board it was just a joke. Listen I am black but I do not go around saying I have one two or a few white friends. Growing up I mostly dated outside my race but that was my choice not because the girls were black. I really don't care how anyone feels about another race as long as it does not directly involves me or my love ones. I sound white and when people see me they ask what am I? So I tell them anything and they think I am telling the truth. Come to think of it I have 36745 white friends, 32542 black friends. Oh Kelly I know 5 half Mexicans people

tippinnottrippin
    "Dat Nigga" next door!

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pointblack View Post
    Well said with your point. Also I was not talking about the board it was just a joke. Listen I am black but I do not go around saying I have one two or a few white friends. Growing up I mostly dated outside my race but that was my choice not because the girls were black. I really don't care how anyone feels about another race as long as it does not directly involves me or my love ones. I sound white and when people see me they ask what am I? So I tell them anything and they think I am telling the truth. Come to think of it I have 36745 white friends, 32542 black friends. Oh Kelly I know 5 half Mexicans people
    Yea I grew up in a house that I was taught to not date out of race, and I think Amber had same thoughts on how she grew up. I personally have dated out of my race but I prefer white guys! Thats funny u sound white.... In Austin we called those guys Carletons! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Yea I grew up in a house that I was taught to not date out of race, and I think Amber had same thoughts on how she grew up. I personally have dated out of my race but I prefer white guys! Thats funny u sound white.... In Austin we called those guys Carletons! LOL!
    Trust me it was one name that I was called that got to me in those times. Now nothing bothers me. I am now the most top rated asshole in the world. Someone has to be and I really know how to get under people skin.

Now I must go jack off. I'm late!

tippinnottrippin
    "Dat Nigga" next door!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    nope I get tired..of the double standard.......
    I just gave up on black people and how they pick and choose who can do or say what.
    I just deal with people on a 1 on 1 basis.
    You never gonna please them, they never gonna be happy and as a tranny you are never gonna be good enough for them.
    I deal with the ones who pay, or act right and the rest I just pity.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

ur not racist because u dont date blackmen
    ur racist because u think all black people eat chitlins, barbeque on MLK day, and have charred dongs

Seriously this jokes gone on long enough. As its rumor starter I need yall to just let it the fuck go. Kells isnt racist just basically ignorant to what another community does. God knows I dont know what you white devils do when us negros leave u alone in the clubs after your nonrhythmic asses step on our fresh nikes.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze View Post
    God knows I dont know what you white devils do when us negros leave u alone in the clubs after your nonrhythmic asses step on our fresh nikes.
    Kelly would know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	White Devil Kelly.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	521.9 KB 
ID:	370003  

...stir it up and pass it around.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    If a black woman isn't attracted to a white man...but if a white girl isn't attracted to a black man...she is racist..

Double standard much...

I see so many double standards like these.

Just to set the record straight...I've had some heated debates with Kelly, lest I be accused of being a suck ass...LOL. She does have a bit of a point.
    Fred had probably by far the most insightful comments on this. Is that scary or what ?? LOL..Only kidding Fred..I think you nailed it.

I think we need to take a step back and decipher the difference between someone who chooses not to date outside her race, and someone who is a bigot. Like Fred, when a sista informs me she only dates black dudes, sure I'm disappointed, but I'm not tossin' racial epithets at her. It's her choice. She shouldn't get grief over it. Just like she shouldn't get grief if she supports black business in her community or roots for the black dude in a boxing match against a Norwegian ! . It's racial identity..not racism.

If however she's talkin' shit about people of another race, strictly on the basis of their skin color....well that's a problem.
    There's no evidence that I've seen that Kelly has done that. She makes some racial jokes, but so does everybody else on here. I don't know her personally, but I'd be shocked if she is anything but polite and respectful to those of another race that are friendly towards her. I do think some black dudes on here are a little touchy with respect to this, and I do understand the reasons as Fred aptly stated, but since you know discrimination, one would think you know the difference between that, and someone's personal preference.
    Whatever the reasons people make that choice, and I'm sure there are many, some understanding would be in order. I don't want to drag Amber into this, but she's stated her reasons, and I haven't seen her get any grief....nor should she. And if we're being honest....you all know many black women despise seeing a good looking black guy with a white girl....I understand their reasons, but that's no excuse. So the shit flows both ways...doesn't it ?

I deplore the fact that we toss that word racist around so freely in society. That word used to be reserved for the most vile among us...now if a white girl doesn't date black dudes...she's a racist. The word has all but lost it's historical impact because it's so overused, and I don't see changing anytime soon.
    I know plenty of black dudes that admit to me they'd prefer to see their daughters date within their race. That don't make them bad guys..it makes them honest.
    I admit...I have little patience for this type of shit. I've had black guys that would have taken a bullet for me, and me for them and skin color was the farthest thing from anyone's mind. If you can take a black kid from Watts, or Cabrini Green or Detriot and put them side by side with a country boy from West Virginia send them to far off places, and they'd give thier lives for one another, it seems to me we should be able to date who we want to date without getting grief over it.

Junior Poster

If a black girl doesn't like me for the sole reason because I am white, then she is racist...and clearly she has no taste...lol

The bottom line, that's her own issue & there are plenty of others that do, so why get hungup over one person...move on to the next one

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    I just gave up on black people and how they pick and choose who can do or say what.
    I just deal with people on a 1 on 1 basis.
    You never gonna please them, they never gonna be happy and as a tranny you are never gonna be good enough for them.
    I deal with the ones who pay, or act right and the rest I just pity.
    Well said Vanessa

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com