Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Why is it okay...

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    dont give a fuck...white dudes into trannies are jealous of black men because more trannies are into black men in their personal lives and charge these white dudes when we gettin ass for free.....but ya'll dont want ass anyway ya'll want the dick so that's probably why also smh
    smh.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Nobody's kissin' anybody's ass Enstien. I take each thread individually, as well as each person. Ask Kelly, Trish and Paris how much I kiss thier ass on certain topics. if a girl posts some pics and she looks good, I tell her so.You on the other hand are too insecure to do that... probably thinking your boyz will see you as a cock sucker or cock chaser so you lay the tough guy routine on us...it's old, and it's transparent.. You think somehow it shows weakness to tell a lady on here she looks good, or agree with her on certain subjects. You and Fredie are the lamest motha fuckers on here. You got this strange concept that if you don't touch , or acknowledge a T lady's dick that somehow makes you straight men.. That's some fucked up thinking...Just look at Freddie's posts and how many people are laughing at him !! Memo to you and Freddie...T ladies have cocks...and you both troll on a T Girl forum, so what does that make you 2 ??? LMAO...You're both in serious fucking denial, but please keep posting cause we need the humor! LMAO....
    ?? Do your reasearch. I looooves me some sexy tgirls that's why I'm here. What I hate is IGNORANCE, plain and simple,,whether it's from an ass-kissing protect-a-hoe dude like you or one of the girls.

Anyone who says they aren't attracted to a specific race of people is a lying ass bigot!

There is someone who you will find hot in any race. You may hate middle eastern women, but one will stroll pass that will have you sprung. Let me repeat so yall hear me.

Anyone who says they aren't attracted to anyone of a specific race is a lying ass bigot! I'm out!

Yes my avatar is me!

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    Anyone who says they aren't attracted to a specific race of people is a lying ass bigot!

There is someone who you will find hot in any race. You may hate middle eastern women, but one will stroll pass that will have you sprung. Let me repeat so yall hear me.

Anyone who says they aren't attracted to anyone of a specific race is a lying ass bigot! I'm out!
    One doesn't count...I believe the rule is at least five.

Junior Poster

I'm not making an assumption based on your skin color. Maybe I'm getting you mixed up with another girl that said her father is African and mother is a white European. If I am... sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    nice of you to assume what i am.not all lightskined chicks are half white.you also assuming that if i do have "white" heritage it was willingly so..

Last edited by ILoveGG&TS; 02-01-2011 at 07:13 AM.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I think Amber's still hot even if she wouldn't give my wiener the time of day. Her preference doesn't bother me. As long as it's done out of attraction and not dislike I don't see any problem.

I, myself, am a White guy with Yellow Fever but have also slept with plenty of White and Latin gals too.

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post

Yup You are right on.

Darmok and Jilad at Tanagra
    https://twitter.com/#!/myndfyer

nah white dudes got a complex because their women will choose to date a black man over them so they think black chicks want them just as equally when anybody in the black community knows most black chicks wont date a white dude smh
    lol, whatever. Why should white dudes be mad that black guys are stealing all of our fat chicks?

dont give a fuck...white dudes into trannies are jealous of black men because more trannies are into black men in their personal lives and charge these white dudes when we gettin ass for free.....but ya'll dont want ass anyway ya'll want the dick so that's probably why also smh
    I give more free ass to white guys because they can hang longer, have the same size or bigger dicks than a black man
    and they have the balls to step outside the dark and into the light with a ts.
    black men always worried about somebody thinking they are gay because they are with a ts.
    You so big and bad you proud to be black
    yet not man enough to admit to who you really are and what you really like.

if you dont like a certain colour of man or woman then you are a racist. whether its severe and violent a reaction, or just a sexual preference its still discriminatory.

ergo Kelly Shore is a racist. Not a massive deal to be fair. Is it that bad to be a racist, really? It just sounds outdated and silly in these times.

then again,.. I dont like Parisians.. horse eating garlic fuckers :P