Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 LastLast

Default Re: Why is it okay...

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    It's kinda hard to ,ove past it when it gets brought up all the time. Like I really don't know why Kelly even decided to bring this up as race threads always turn into sum huge war with people trying to kille each other.
    because people harp on me for being racist all the time, because I am not into charred dong.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

It's kinda hard to ,ove past it when it gets brought up all the time. Like I really don't know why Kelly even decided to bring this up as race threads always turn into sum huge war with people trying to kille each other.
    i dont think us white people really give a shit about race honestly afterall it was white people that helped free your relatives remember that and ps.not all white folks owed slaves.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    Most black women just aint attracted to white men...i know and work with enough to realize this assessment. White men just lack swag. Of course there are some who like white men but those type seem to resent their own race anyway.
    Yes, for the most part you're on point.

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    i dont think us white people really give a shit about race honestly afterall it was white people that helped free your relatives remember that and ps.not all white folks owed slaves.
    Oh no doubt about that there is now way Obama would'nt have gotten elected w/o the help of white folks.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Oh no doubt about that there is now way Obama would'nt have gotten elected w/o the help of white folks.
    exactly,somebody needed to show you guys how to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666 View Post
    Cracker? have some pride pal. I don't see no black man here calling himself a nigger to suck some white girls ass. I bet you'd like her to put a white sheet on and fuck your ass screaming 'take it you bitch ass cracker ass motherfucker' wouldn't you.Dirty bastard.

Well amber might not be into that, her sister might apparently though.
    LMAO... I put the word cracker in there I know someone would bite on it and bring up the white sheet crap. LMAO... I'm not trying to suck nobody's ass on this board. This board is just fun time for me there is enough tail running around Atlanta so I'm not hard up for ass.

What Amber lives in New York? Like I'm going to NY for some ass hell I could care less if I ever go to NY. Hell seems like half the state of NY has already moved to Georgia hell seems like half of the northeast has moved down here.

I'm from Ohio so I'm a yankee not a cracker. Hell these crackers down here like niggers more then yankees civil war thing still going on in most parts of the south.

Amber seem like a cool girl to me and she pointed out she not sexually attracted to white. Which I could care less about.

I have a fetish for black girls? I like all girls race is not important to me. I like fucking pink could care less what color is on the outside as long as their not goofy in the head.

Funny doesn't matter what the subject the message board is about the same type of people post on it.

Just like cities the streets have different names but the same asshole still live there.

Quote Originally Posted by sukinsumtgurl View Post
    LMAO... I put the word cracker in there I know someone would bite on it and bring up the white sheet crap. LMAO... I'm not trying to suck nobody's ass on this board. This board is just fun time for me there is enough tail running around Atlanta so I'm not hard up for ass.

What Amber lives in New York? Like I'm going to NY for some ass hell I could care less if I ever go to NY. Hell seems like half the state of NY has already moved to Georgia hell seems like half of the northeast has moved down here.

I'm from Ohio so I'm a yankee not a cracker. Hell these crackers down here like niggers more then yankees civil war thing still going on in most parts of the south.

Amber seem like a cool girl to me and she pointed out she not sexually attracted to white. Which I could care less about.

I have a fetish for black girls? I like all girls race is not important to me. I like fucking pink could care less what color is on the outside as long as their not goofy in the head.

Funny doesn't matter what the subject the message board is about the same type of people post on it.

Just like cities the streets have different names but the same asshole still live there.
    Know whats nice about being white all races of women want to fuck you. I don't do the ghetto or the trailer park. I let the ethnic men have that turf.

Know whats nice about being white all races of women want to fuck you. I don't do the ghetto or the trailer park. I let the ethnic men have that turf.
    lol ouch

Team Evil Rookie Poster BBC4DatAzz's Avatar

This is why I hate White dudes and beat their ass every opportunity I get!

Quote Originally Posted by BBC4DatAzz View Post
    This is why I hate White dudes and beat their ass every opportunity I get!
    when are you idiots gonna accept the fact that white guys will always come first?