Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Team Evil Rookie Poster BBC4DatAzz's Avatar

Default Re: Why is it okay...

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    If a black woman isn't attracted to a white man...but if a white girl isn't attracted to a black man...she is racist..

Double standard much...

I see so many double standards like these.
    White men and Black Women aren't attracted to each other! Black men love White women.

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Because 95% of black woman will not date anything NOT black. That isn't the case with white woman. I see black guys and white girls all the time. Not so much for black woman.
    Wow what BS. Isn't the internet wonderful? You need a "fact"... you just make one up!!!!!! Maybe you "see black guys and white girls all the time. Not so much for black woman" because where you are the black guys see the white women they can get as prizes so they walk around with them on their arms like they were Rolexes but the black women who are dating white guys pretend they live in a different area code? (yeah, unnecessarily snarky, but tit for tat).

Now, there's a sentiment I've heard expressed that while I disagree with it in terms of "moral high ground", I can at least accept where it is coming from: a certain resentment amongst black women against white women (especially sort of Arian/Nordic "blond hair blue eyed") who date "successful"/white collar black men" with the feeling of "there are so few of them it's unfair for them to come in being a 'prize' and snatch up our men when there aren't nearly enough of them available already for black women to date" (hey, I'm not making this up).

OTOH I really hate when WOC claim when any white girl flips her hair (not even at them, just ... like... in the elevator) that it's racist. WTF? like there's ANY WOC with natural hair anymore? And WTF is up with that? I can see a certain amount... even a large amount.. of WOC wanting to straighten their hair...... but not like EVERYONE. I bet if more black women went natural (like ANY) they would be the one's having white guys chasing after them. (For example every once in a while this petite light skinned girl ?with a British accent? would show up once in a while at Sunny's Secret events who had this somewhat wild 'fro. Damn she is cute and IMNSHO has by far the most attractive hair of and black girl I ever saw in there. Damn would love to run into her somewhere.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    Wow what BS. Isn't the internet wonderful? You need a "fact"... you just make one up!!!!!! Maybe you "see black guys and white girls all the time. Not so much for black woman" because where you are the black guys see the white women they can get as prizes so they walk around with them on their arms like they were Rolexes but the black women who are dating white guys pretend they live in a different area code? (yeah, unnecessarily snarky, but tit for tat).

Now, there's a sentiment I've heard expressed that while I disagree with it in terms of "moral high ground", I can at least accept where it is coming from: a certain resentment amongst black women against white women (especially sort of Arian/Nordic "blond hair blue eyed") who date "successful"/white collar black men" with the feeling of "there are so few of them it's unfair for them to come in being a 'prize' and snatch up our men when there aren't nearly enough of them available already for black women to date" (hey, I'm not making this up).

OTOH I really hate when WOC claim when any white girl flips her hair (not even at them, just ... like... in the elevator) that it's racist. WTF? like there's ANY WOC with natural hair anymore? And WTF is up with that? I can see a certain amount... even a large amount.. of WOC wanting to straighten their hair...... but not like EVERYONE. I bet if more black women went natural (like ANY) they would be the one's having white guys chasing after them. (For example every once in a while this petite light skinned girl ?with a British accent? would show up once in a while at Sunny's Secret events who had this somewhat wild 'fro. Damn she is cute and IMNSHO has by far the most attractive hair of and black girl I ever saw in there. Damn would love to run into her somewhere.
    WTF are you talking about!?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    If a black woman isn't attracted to a white man...but if a white girl isn't attracted to a black man...she is racist..

Double standard much...

I see so many double standards like these.
    I only like/date black women; I'm not racist, black women are more beautiful.

Silver Poster

Most black women just aint attracted to white men...i know and work with enough to realize this assessment. White men just lack swag. Of course there are some who like white men but those type seem to resent their own race anyway.

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    Most black women just aint attracted to white men...i know and work with enough to realize this assessment. White men just lack swag. Of course there are some who like white men but those type seem to resent their own race anyway.
    Hmmm...good point.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Professional Poster

Well said totally agree!!

Dream on black man. It's a nice little fantasy....... to have while I'm fucking your GF. Keep dreaming that all women want is BBC.... because that's all you have to offer (spoken to those who it applies, not all black men).

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    WTF are you talking about!?
    OK, I'll make it more simple for those with IQ's below room temperature:

fact:
    fact [ fakt ] (plural facts)

noun
    Definition:

1. something known to be true: something that can be shown to be true, to exist, or to have happened

2. truth or reality of something: the truth or actual existence of something, as opposed to the supposition of something or a belief about something
    based on fact

3. piece of information: a piece of information, e.g. a statistic or a statement of the truth

4. law actual course of events: the circumstances of an event or state of affairs, rather than an interpretation of its significance
    Matters of fact are issues for a jury, while matters of law are issues for the court.

5. law something based on evidence: something that is based on or concerned with the evidence presented in a legal case

bull·shit (blsht) Vulgar Slang
    noun
    Definition:
    1. Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
    2. Something worthless, deceptive, or insincere.
    3. Insolent talk or behavior.

that bisexual, towel-folding, single parent, chaser swag