Thread: sims 3 xbox 360

Default sims 3 xbox 360

Hi All,

As a T-girl myself I dress when I can, I have just bought Sims 3 for the Xbox 360 and I ADORE it so much. In games where you can be male or female I ALWAYS go female. How many others on here do the same?

If there are any Xbox players on here my gamer tag is Vampiric63 so please say hello if you weant to play. My games I am playing now are

Madden 11 love it love it you guys form the USA are so lucky to have NFL.

Sims 3

Assassins Creed Brotherhood I simply adore this game so much the history is so on the money.

Fifa 11 my team is Manchester City love um

Bioshock 1 & 2 great game really impressed me and quite scary.

Would love to play a Vampire game I know there is one called Vampire Rain on the Xbox 360 is it any good?

Tiger Woods 11 great game and you can be a girl ( which I have done )

So any one out there with any of the above please say hello or can we add each other as friends on Xbox.

I would like to have a Madden 11 friend to play Madden with and show me the ropes as I am not to good. But love the game so much.

And last can't wait for NFL Super Bowel next Sunday I would have liked the Bears to have got there but I also like the Steelers so hope they win.
    Watched the bears last week and thought they were so poor and neaver turned up, was really impressed with there 3rd string QB sorry not sue of his name but he played really well when he cam on.

Have a great day you lot are so lovely I want to kiss you all mmmmmmmmmmm

Touchdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca xxxxx

Default Re: sims 3 xbox 360

I pick female characters time to time in some games, so I can jerk off while I play

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

LOL LOL LOL LOL thats so cool I love it they should bring out a jerk and play game lol.
    To be honest when I play Sims 3 I am a girl in the game and I get reayy turned on when I my sims is snoging her girlfriend it is so erotic.
    I used to play Sims 2 on my laptop and I downloaded the sey extras from unoffcial sites.

It was so horny seeing sims jerk of and have sex or finger themselves and I got rid of the censor patch so you sould see them naked with pubic hair. You can't do it on the Xbox 360 Sims 3 though ( unless someone knows how )

My laptop is to slow to run Sims 3 but later this year if I can get a new pc I will have it on there.

Again anyone want to join me on Xbox 360 my game tag is Vampiric63 please say hello.

Love & Kisses

Rebecca xxx

There must be someone out there who as a Xbox and wants to have some fun with this lonely girl

Rebecca xxx

Default Re: sims 3 xbox 360 come on girls !!!!

Hi,

Will be online with Xbox in a hour or 2 if you want to add me to your friends list please do so Vampiric63

Rebecca xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca1963 View Post
    LOL LOL LOL LOL thats so cool I love it they should bring out a jerk and play game lol.
    To be honest when I play Sims 3 I am a girl in the game and I get reayy turned on when I my sims is snoging her girlfriend it is so erotic.
    I used to play Sims 2 on my laptop and I downloaded the sey extras from unoffcial sites.

It was so horny seeing sims jerk of and have sex or finger themselves and I got rid of the censor patch so you sould see them naked with pubic hair. You can't do it on the Xbox 360 Sims 3 though ( unless someone knows how )

My laptop is to slow to run Sims 3 but later this year if I can get a new pc I will have it on there.

Again anyone want to join me on Xbox 360 my game tag is Vampiric63 please say hello.

Love & Kisses

Rebecca xxx
    LOL
    I was kidding. I only use female characters in fighting games. Like the girl in my sig. Or where the main character is actually a female like in Metroid.
    Just post on the Xbox360 forums or something and find someone to play with there

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.