Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Piss poor performance

I have to say that poor performance seems to be a constant with almost every girl I've ever seen....few exceptions..Vanilla for one... Nancy in Bangkok for another...but generally piss poor. Only to be expected I suppose when you are selling your body for money day after day, year after year. For the record I'm clean, in good shape, mid thirties and respectful to the girls....so I don't believe it's unique to my experience.

Maybe we should open a punters school for technique. Slamming a cock up someones ass and thrusting away does not a decent session make. How about some variety of depth, speed, position, direction ..etc...etc..etcetera.......

For our school, as part of the entry fee we could give everyone a tape measure and an atomic clock so they all know when a 'real' hour is up

thoughts??

Default Re: Piss poor performance

Quote Originally Posted by nothinglessthan9 View Post
    I have to say that poor performance seems to be a constant with almost every girl I've ever seen....few exceptions..Vanilla for one... Nancy in Bangkok for another...but generally piss poor. Only to be expected I suppose when you are selling your body for money day after day, year after year. For the record I'm clean, in good shape, mid thirties and respectful to the girls....so I don't believe it's unique to my experience.

Maybe we should open a punters school for technique. Slamming a cock up someones ass and thrusting away does not a decent session make. How about some variety of depth, speed, position, direction ..etc...etc..etcetera.......

For our school, as part of the entry fee we could give everyone a tape measure and an atomic clock so they all know when a 'real' hour is up

thoughts??

These girls seriously look down on you white guys who fly in to poorer countries and expect to be anally serviced on the cheap. Give a girl a break... you're not even treating her as a girl if you expect her to top your smelly ass... beside, everyone has a bad day, and you might not have caught them on their best.

agree everyone has off days.

you're assuming I'm white.

...and this is prostitution...let's not ignore the elephant in the room.

These girls seriously look down on you white guys who fly in to poorer countries
    ....and wasn't aware California was a poor country hahahahahaha

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nothinglessthan9 View Post

thoughts??
    What do you expect? They are faking their attraction to you. They are not attracted to you. They just see you as another source of income. If you want something meaningful then why don't actually try and get in a real relationship with a t-girl instead of paying for it.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Rookie Poster

The key here is don't go for the super stars.
    If they have enough exposure that we are supposed
    recognise them by name, they are too jaded to be
    any good. The gems are out there, it just has to seem
    like there's more to it then prostitution.
    Also, take more pride in your appearance, dress nice.
    On a recent trip to Costa Rica, the "vetrans" were complaining
    of poor performance. The guys were 80lbs overwieght, had
    red skin from drinking, were wearing shorts and tank tops
    and chomping on cuban stogies. They also spoke no spanish.

Remember at the end of the day, a lot of these trannies are
    really boys who are gay to the nth degree. So lose some
    wieght and be the sharpest dressed monger in the room.
    It will make a difference.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    These girls seriously look down on you white guys who fly in to poorer countries and expect to be anally serviced on the cheap. Give a girl a break... you're not even treating her as a girl if you expect her to top your smelly ass... beside, everyone has a bad day, and you might not have caught them on their best.

"Phobun has not made any friends yet" LMAO...How the fuck do you know he's white??????? You ASSume a lot, you just don't say alot !

Yeah, well... if you consider these girls have clients lined up all day long and well over half of them prefer to be topped, you'd realize that performance issues are to be expected. I'd like to see you stay hard for an hour with some chick you're not attracted to in the least, let alone bust fugly chicks out one after another all day long as a profession.

I'm with BTE. If you want a personalized experience, get personal. Otherwise, you'll be getting the same service every other dude gets.

Silver Poster

i dont think many trannies like topping and from what i gather really have no interest in dudes who pay them to do so...what do u expect?

That's why paying for ass is always a losing proposition.
    Try to hang out. Maybe you can meet a chick that you can
    make a connection with since you aren't satisfied with your current option.
    It helps if she knows and likes you.
    Good luck.

"That's what i thought you said."