Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: A thread about weed

Quote Originally Posted by T$420 View Post
    So since I started getting this flu last sunday, I haven't smoked any weed or even busted a nut for an entire week now! I think this is a record for both for me....lol
    You still have it? I had it last week but I feel better already. Zycam FTW!

~BB~

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

So since I started getting this flu last sunday, I haven't smoked any weed or even busted a nut for an entire week now! I think this is a record for both for me....lol
    Wow I feel like when I am sick I try to cum as much as I can. It makes me feel better! LOL!

Is that the trick, Michelle?? Fuck, no wonder this has taken so long to get over, lol!
    I really think it is. I feel fucking weak as shit after but everytime it works for me! LOL! I have done the most 3 times but I felt better in a day or two!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Its almost done, but i didn't go to the doc until Thursday, my temp was over 102 but now since I've been on meds I'm feeling a lot better...what is Zycam FTW?
    Zycam is the dissolving vitamin that you take when you first feel a cold or flu coming on. It lessens the symptoms and the duration of your illness.

~BB~

So bust 3x a day will keep the doctor away...I like that, fuck an apple...haha
    LOL sometimes not even that much! Ive done it once and felt better a day later! LOL!

i get high all the time and i sell the shit too so weed is a big part of my life

Not all weed is created equal...

Usually a strong indica will make you feel stuck to the couch like that, so if you have a choice, next time try a good sativa, perhaps blue dream or green crack & you won't feel so drowsy and lazy. I've noticed certain strains get me hornier than others & for me, I like a good sativa because I feel like I can remain active and awake...

You are in Seattle though, so it might be tougher to get good weed, although I believe WA has medicinal legalized now...

As far as drug tests, you can go to any head shop, buy some synthetic pea for $30, which also includes a heating pack & temp guage to make sure its the right temp when you get tested...I've personally done this & passed...
    Ditto. I used that synthetic stuff to get my last job and it worked like a charm. Seattle is no stranger to good greens, though. Neither is Portland.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Yeah...cause a HUGE metropolitan area like NYC couldn't possibly get what you get in Cali ...lol.

dude...as long as I got the cash ...I can get anything here in N.Y. you got over there.
    T$420 is right. I spent two years in New York and made a lot of solid weed connections, and not to claim N.Y. weed is shit, but your fire is about equal to our forest grow here in Oregon... which still doesn't compare to the outdoor grow coming out of southern Cali. Not to mention you poor bastards have to pay damn near twice the price we do.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    T$420 is right. I spent two years in New York and made a lot of solid weed connections, and not to claim N.Y. weed is shit, but your fire is about equal to our forest grow here in Oregon... which still doesn't compare to the outdoor grow coming out of southern Cali. Not to mention you poor bastards have to pay damn near twice the price we do.
    Hey Grim, do we in Southern California have better stuff than Northern California? Good weed used to be synonymous with Humboldt County.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Hey Grim, do we in Southern California have better stuff than Northern California? Good weed used to be synonymous with Humboldt County.
    Meh... I mean, Humboldt is to weed like Napa is to wine now-a-days. While there are some wicked weed like Bushmaster, Nutes, Gravity, Trainwreck, and PurpleMax, it's not like Humboldt is the only area of California that produces those strains. Thirty years ago, it was Humboldt, but now it's anywhere anyone can get away with a successful crop.

Humboldt set an example of prime grow operations. Humboldt had a pot culture before Amsterdam had a pot culture. For that, it should be recognized, but it's far from true to say the only good weed coming out of California is coming out of Humboldt or northern California alone.