Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: Black trannies stop lying!

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    ... or more accurately, that most girls don't see black guys.

Personally, I don't see race; I just don't date anybody who I think is ghetto, for money or pleasure.

~BB~
    Can somebody tell the black guys we can do without all the dick pics??
    And lies about how big it is and how we won't be abled to handle it
    then ask for a low rate
    then you do them a favor and throw them a bone
    and they never show.
    Or they do, but only brought 4 inches of the 10 they promised.
    I hate that
    I can handle 10
    and always up for the challenge

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Can somebody tell the black guys we can do without all the dick pics??
    And lies about how big it is and how we won't be abled to handle it
    then ask for a low rate
    then you do them a favor and throw them a bone
    and they never show.
    Or they do, but only brought 4 inches of the 10 they promised.
    I hate that
    I can handle 10
    and always up for the challenge
    I have the opposite problem. The black guys I've been seeing lie and tell me their dicks are average, which is what I prefer, then they whip out the Magnums and say, 'Oh, it's that not that big.' *smdh*

~BB~

Professional Poster

I dont see anyone who calls me up with "yo ma" and all that bullshit....black or some wigger or whatever....I have seen black men that speak well and on the phone they sound nice and when they show up I didn’t know they were black, I still saw them. It has nothing to do with race and more to do with a certain class of people, black white purple or blue if ur ghetto and speak poorly then you probably conduct yourself poorly also and its just a red flag to drama and someone I don’t want to deal with.

I also dont see anyone with a middle easteren accent, anyone with a Spanish accent….I don’t see anyone with any accent outside of this county lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie View Post
    I dont see anyone who calls me up with "yo ma" and all that bullshit....black or some wigger or whatever....I have seen black men that speak well and on the phone they sound nice and when they show up I didn’t know they were black, I still saw them. It has nothing to do with race and more to do with a certain class of people, black white purple or blue if ur ghetto and speak poorly then you probably conduct yourself poorly also and its just a red flag to drama and someone I don’t want to deal with.

I also dont see anyone with a middle easteren accent, anyone with a Spanish accent….I don’t see anyone with any accent outside of this county lol.
    I have the exact same policy. Speak my language, respect my customs and my self-worth, or GTFO.

~BB~

Professional Poster

I have the exact same policy. Speak my language, respect my customs and my self-worth, or GTFO.

~BB~
    Its just based on past experience I always have drama with certain types of people. The last time I saw a guy from another country...I told him 300 on the phone and he said thats fine, he shows up with 200...I act real dumb and say "oh its ok", so I take the 200 and put it away and then I get up and say "now if you want me to do anything give me the other 100 or get the fuck out", he didnt have it i kept the 200 and I did throw him out, he wasnt happy and there was yelling and all that drama, but hey this is my price and you are gonna pay me for my time.

Its just based on past experience I always have drama with certain types of people. The last time I saw a guy from another country...I told him 300 on the phone and he said thats fine, he shows up with 200...I act real dumb and say "oh its ok", so I take the 200 and put it away and then I get up and say "now if you want me to do anything give me the other 100 or get the fuck out", he didnt have it i kept the 200 and I did throw him out, he wasnt happy and there was yelling and all that drama, but hey this is my price and you are gonna pay me for my time.
    I've never had anything like that happen. I just know I don't want to deal with anybody with whom I can't communicate on a normal level. As bad as discrepancies over money can be, discrepancies over services and the like can be much worse. I just don't even bother.

~BB~

Professional Poster

I've never had anything like that happen. I just know I don't want to deal with anybody with whom I can't communicate on a normal level. As bad as discrepancies over money can be, discrepancies over services and the like can be much worse. I just don't even bother.

~BB~
    I will not take anything less than my price, my phone rings a lot, more people I can see in a day call all with 300, so if some fool wants to come by and try it and waste my time I am for sure keeping his money and bouncing him the fuck out the door, trust I am not the tranny for all that bullshit.

I will not take anything less than my price, my phone rings a lot, more people I can see in a day call all with 300, so if some fool wants to come by and try it and waste my time I am for sure keeping his money and bouncing him the fuck out the door, trust I am not the tranny for all that bullshit.
    True that.

~BB~

Senior Member Junior Poster moonman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    i wish those dark as night black trannies would stop wit the blue contacts smh
    hahaha y do they do that....