Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Default An old Joke that sums up these recent threads

All these recent threads about what Tgirls want and the men trying to figure it all out reminds me of this old joke that I heard on Car Talk a few years back....
    A man buys one of those old New England homes in Massachusetts and as he moves in he notices the previous tenant left a lot of junk in the attic. As he cleans it out he finds an old metal lamp. As he handles the lamp, out pops a Genie. The Genie says, "Sir, I grant you one wish!"
    The guy asks, "Only one? I thought genies grant 3 wishes."
    Genie replies, "I'm not that kind of genie, smart ass. What's your wish?"
    The guy thinks about it for a couple of minutes and says... "You know, I've always wanted to visit Hawaii. I hear it's real nice. The problem is, I won't get on a plane. Deathly afraid of 'em. Another problem is, every time I've been on a boat I get seasick so bad that I'm heaving my guts over the rail for the entire trip. So here's my wish... I wish there was a road or bridge from Los Angeles to Hawaii so I could drive my old Cadillac all of the way to Hawaii." The guy smiles, thinking he'll finally get to visit Hawaii.
    Genie, has an alarmed look on his face and replies, "A road to Hawaii?! Are you crazy? Do you know how deep the pylons would have to extend to anchor on the bottom of the ocean? It would have to withstand the storms in the Pacific Ocean! It would be an engineering feat completely unmatched in the history of the world! Are you kidding?"
    After a pause, Genie continues, "Listen, there's got to be something else you might want. I'm sure I can deal with your second choice."
    The guy thinks some more and finally says, "Well, come to think of it, I've always wanted to understand women."
    The Genie pauses for one second, then holds up his fingers, "Would you like 2 lanes or 4 lanes on that highway?"
    Whether it's ggirls or tgirls, you guys trying to figure out women might as well be Sisyphus rolling that rock up the hill. Hey, but if any of you guys ever do figure it out, please drop me a line.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: An old Joke that sums up these recent threads

Pretty predictable joke. Once I read the "understand women" part, I immediately knew the punchline. Lame.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Actually, it's strikingly accurate, even though predictable and old. I believe the inability of men to 'understand' women (regardless of origin), is man's eternal "Hell on Earth". I've stopped trying but, I do want to fuck as many of them as I possibly can before my Birth Certificate is cancelled. Conversation is optional bur, fuckin' is required.

Predictable yes, but apropo.

Darmok and Jilad at Tanagra
    https://twitter.com/#!/myndfyer

Paul Mooney's version of that joke.

@ 44sec - 1:22