Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Islam, The Religion of Peace, will stone you DEAD!

Just to play devils advocate.... I've been to several islamic countries. I've certainly seen the backwards side of islam. I had a translator who was shia in a sunni country. He was very devote in his religion. He was also very open minded. We had many discussions about religion. Everytime we entered a building or went to check out an ied he was by my side. He helped me pull a christian out of a vehicle. He had more to lose and less to gain than me yet he risked more than i. Certainly this forum would respect/cherish individuality and freedoms no?

Edit-i just read all replies in the forum. My comment wasnt direct towards the stoning video from the cowards who "represent" islam but towards those who would make blanket statements. Besides, everyone knows drawn and quartered is the only way to properly execute a motherfucka.

Last edited by oak; 01-28-2011 at 07:58 AM. Reason: addendum

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by oak View Post
    just to play devils advocate.... I've been to several islamic countries. I've certainly seen the backwards side of islam. I had a translator who was shia in a sunni country. He was very devote in his religion. He was also very open minded. We had many discussions about religion. Everytime we entered a building or went to check out an ied he was by my side. He helped me pull a christian out of a vehicle. He had more to lose and less to gain than me yet he risked more than i. Certainly this forum would respect/cherish individuality and freedoms no?
    but... Muslims are teh evil.

Veteran Poster

Just to play devils advocate.... I've been to several islamic countries. I've certainly seen the backwards side of islam. I had a translator who was shia in a sunni country. He was very devote in his religion. He was also very open minded. We had many discussions about religion. Everytime we entered a building or went to check out an ied he was by my side. He helped me pull a christian out of a vehicle. He had more to lose and less to gain than me yet he risked more than i. Certainly this forum would respect/cherish individuality and freedoms no?
    Not the same way Islam does, obviously.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Junior Poster

That's my point. Those arent muslims. Those are fools.

seamonkey Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    Gosh, you'd think it was 11 AD not 2011AD...
    Islam did not exist in 11 AD. It wasn't founded until the 7th century.

Veteran Poster

That's my point. Those arent muslims. Those are fools.

They were Muslims.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post
    Can we just drop a fucking bomb on all those towel heads already and end this.
    As the civilized world becomes more and more tired of radical Islam's shenanigans your wish might actually come true and be witnessed on live TV. Have some friends over and start a drinking game. Whenever some Hajii scumbag holds up a baby or hides behind a woman to keep from getting killed, take a drink. Before you know it, you'll have people throwing up and passing out all over your house. I wish the Koran came in 2-ply for when I run out of Charmin and am too lazy to go to the store.

Stoning is very real and sad. You should see the movie the The Stoning of Soraya! AMAZING MOVIE!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post
    Can we just drop a fucking bomb on all those towel heads already and end this.
    Christianity, The Religion of Peace, will fucking bomb you DEAD!

Rookie Poster

Ugly video, but informative. Folks this is the religion of peace at its most extreme. Its barbaric and sicking to the " enlightend " west but let us remember that we ( being western society) have done similar things even in the last century or perhaps this century.

The Inquisition, concentration camps; interment camps; manifest destiny and the whole sale extermination of the American Indian Tribes; Lynchings; Executions by hanging; firing squads; electrocution. Western history is riddled with similar barbaric behaviors. We try to over come it and as we mature we try to find other alternatives to senseless waste and barbarism.

There are no easy answers here.

Sharia Law is offensive to us westerners we find it ruthless and evil, to the 1 billion or so people that practice Islam and the fewer more extreme fundamentalists to them this is just following God's law.

Honestly I am for just walling it off and isolate them let them live their lives and hope for the inevitable revolutions to come and inflict change on them. Espousing wholesale slaughter or out and out extermination makes us no better than the NAZI's or Stalin or them for that matter.

Whereever you go there you are...