Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default men will always be trfflin liars (END OF STORY)

ok this guy i was talkin to for a min online. we was gettin real close and becomin real good friends , or so i thought... so school starts i get busy an i assume he gets busy too... he tells me that he's been busy with school work, im like ok, thats understandable..
    LORD BEHOLD i just happen to stumble into bgc chat one day... n he was in there talkin about how he made this trannie nut yesterday on her sisters sheets... i was just sittin there lookin at that stunned thinkin whats this all about. i send him a message in bgc chat sayin "ur a mess" then he starts spillin these excuses , i didnt even wait to see what else he had to say.. i just logged outta bgc...
    sooo i ended up sending him a text " i was dam fool to think of your differntly"
    then he sends me some texts sayin how he dont know why i was mad bc if he was to have a relationship with somegirl across the country she would leave him for some one close to her. i mean first of all i wasnt even considering us like that but ok. so sent him this text
    "Yo real talk that not even what it is. I jus didnt kno you was trifflin lik that, talkin bout your sexcapdes on a chat room... Seriously who does that. You didnt have to lie and pretend to be someone u wasnt when u was talkin to me. I jus thought of you differntly. I wouldnt have been sittin here think why u playin games nd whats this all about. But it is what it is matt... Have a good life."
    all he had to say to that was" oh wow"

so thats where this thread came from... im sorry i just had to vent , thats the tea..

Default Re: men will always be trfflin liars (END OF STORY)

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS View Post
    boys will be boys
    To hell with all you misandrists!!!!!

j/k

Junior Poster

whats bgc

Quote Originally Posted by dlbi22 View Post
    whats bgc
    Some gay/trans site aimed at blacks and latinos.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

sux
    but you live, learn, and look elsewhere.

and trust noone is exempt from the "i thought of you better/differently" speech.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

The only long lasting relationships I see in ltr are ones with open relationships in this community.....its why I stopped bothering....I know a girl is going to want to sleep with other guys and I am going to most likely want to do the same with other girls . ...its not my personal choice but its the way of the world esp in the ts community.....well like the saying goes if u can't beat em join em....well I have been a card carrying member for like 4 years now...people need to stop fronting and be more honest with their feelings...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

that sucks. onward and upward.

tie me up, don't tie me down.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetbbyxo View Post
    ok this guy i was talkin to for a min online. we was gettin real close and becomin real good friends , or so i thought... so school starts i get busy an i assume he gets busy too... he tells me that he's been busy with school work, im like ok, thats understandable..
    LORD BEHOLD i just happen to stumble into bgc chat one day... n he was in there talkin about how he made this trannie nut yesterday on her sisters sheets... i was just sittin there lookin at that stunned thinkin whats this all about. i send him a message in bgc chat sayin "ur a mess" then he starts spillin these excuses , i didnt even wait to see what else he had to say.. i just logged outta bgc...
    sooo i ended up sending him a text " i was dam fool to think of your differntly"
    then he sends me some texts sayin how he dont know why i was mad bc if he was to have a relationship with somegirl across the country she would leave him for some one close to her. i mean first of all i wasnt even considering us like that but ok. so sent him this text
    "Yo real talk that not even what it is. I jus didnt kno you was trifflin lik that, talkin bout your sexcapdes on a chat room... Seriously who does that. You didnt have to lie and pretend to be someone u wasnt when u was talkin to me. I jus thought of you differntly. I wouldnt have been sittin here think why u playin games nd whats this all about. But it is what it is matt... Have a good life."
    all he had to say to that was" oh wow"

so thats where this thread came from... im sorry i just had to vent , thats the tea..

Unfortunately guys who come to these sites to actually meet girls are almost uniformly self-centered and insincere chasers. And generally speaking, the ones looking to meet up and saying "give me a chance" are undesirable losers and latent chasers who haven't had the chance to prove themselves otherwise.

a man is only as good as the pipe he lays and the money he leaves when he leaves.
    When will you ladies listen to me? daymn.