View Poll Results: Who do you let cut your hair?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dudes

2 25.00%
  • Chicks

3 37.50%
  • Chicks and chicks w/ dicks

3 37.50%
    Veteran Poster

Default I FINALLY got a haircut

First time I've had a haircut since November. I was really bushy but I just haven't had the time. But when the shears went to my scalp I felt like this

But GASP!!!! I'll be god damned if there wasn't a dude there cutting hair. So I had to wait 15 more minutes for the bitch cutting hair to become available.

So do you let dudes cut your hair? I used to go to the barbershop (back when you could find barbershops) with my grandpa when I was like 6 years old but haven't been to one in ages. And as we all know, in a barbershop, it's usually wrinkly old men. But as an adult, I've never been to a barbershop and that's fine by me because I'd rather a bitch cut my hair than some dude.

So do you let dudes cut your hair? And black dudes, you don't get a vote because your hair sucks lol

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Default Re: I FINALLY got a haircut

I have a barber , trained in the Barberian arts of the three blades.

Speaking of which , I need a cut ... I look like an Emo Jonah Hill.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I haven't had my hair cut for over two years. Why? I had an old fashioned barber who was a Korean War Vet who had been cutting hair since he was in the service. Best guy ever. Could talk to a room full of people while cutting your hair and never make a mistake. He decided he liked Golf more than operating his shop and retired.

Not having done it but one of my fantasies is to have a ts cut my hair. But as of so far just plain woman.

Professional Poster

There should be a choice for "All of the above" I am not real picky about who cuts my hair and I have been to all of the above for haircuts.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bellamy View Post
    Not having done it but one of my fantasies is to have a ts cut my hair. But as of so far just plain woman.

I've had a couple trannies cut my hair but that's not surprising considering I live in SoCal.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

I have had both women and men cut my hair. I have found an old fashion barbershop and the barber shit about news, sports, etc...and never misses a beat when cutting hair. Great place to shoot the shit while your hair is being cut, and he is entertaining to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    First time I've had a haircut since November. I was really bushy but I just haven't had the time. But when the shears went to my scalp I felt like this

But GASP!!!! I'll be god damned if there wasn't a dude there cutting hair. So I had to wait 15 more minutes for the bitch cutting hair to become available.

So do you let dudes cut your hair? I used to go to the barbershop (back when you could find barbershops) with my grandpa when I was like 6 years old but haven't been to one in ages. And as we all know, in a barbershop, it's usually wrinkly old men. But as an adult, I've never been to a barbershop and that's fine by me because I'd rather a bitch cut my hair than some dude.

So do you let dudes cut your hair? And black dudes, you don't get a vote because your hair sucks lo
    l
    There is NOTHING wrong wit my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!