Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: So let me get this straight...

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    That is the stupidest thing I ever heard! Remember we are not gg, nor do we think like one! We are kinda different but u keep telling urself that and see if it works for u! LMAO!!!
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, come on Michelle, seperate yourself for a minute here....

Don't take it from a standpoint of a girl who is looking for clients, put yourself in his position, what advice would you give to him if he wants to date a ts girl, who also might be a working girl?

Junior Poster

That is the stupidest thing I ever heard! Remember we are not gg, nor do we think like one! We are kinda different but u keep telling urself that and see if it works for u! LMAO!!!
    You don't think like a gg? I think of you ts girls like women, maybe that's just me....

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T$420 View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, come on Michelle, seperate yourself for a minute here....

Don't take it from a standpoint of a girl who is looking for clients, put yourself in his position, what advice would you give to him if he wants to date a ts girl, who also might be a working girl?
    I would say if u want a girl thats not working u wont find her in a tgirl/gay bar! She lives a quiet life. I used to be that girl! So almost all girls out are working! U might get lucky sometimes if they are wasted! LOL!

You don't think like a gg? I think of you ts girls like women, maybe that's just me....
    No, I dont think like a gg, most are stupid. Yes I am a ts, and I love being one but I was born a guy so I have some guy thinking vs. how women are. I feel totally as a woman but I am not like them, if that makes sense. Hard to explain how I see it but i would not compare my self to a real woman. I am a transsexual and love being that. I dont want to be a woman, yes I walk down street and people assume I am a woman and that is fine, but I am a transsexual woman! I think its a big difference! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Good looks dont mean shit.
    Of course not but this means everything

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

I would say if u want a girl thats not working u wont find her in a tgirl/gay bar! She lives a quiet life. I used to be that girl! So almost all girls out are working! U might get lucky sometimes if they are wasted! LOL!
    I agree, most are working if they are out at a tgirl bar...but I've still pulled & somehow hooked up without ever paying...and they weren't wasted! lol

Maybe I'm just lucky...

I agree, most are working if they are out at a tgirl bar...but I've still pulled & somehow hooked up without ever paying...and they weren't wasted! lol

Maybe I'm just lucky...
    Or maybe they are physically attracted to you. Daryl managed to bang Paris several times for free.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Junior Poster

No, I dont think like a gg, most are stupid. Yes I am a ts, and I love being one but I was born a guy so I have some guy thinking vs. how women are. I feel totally as a woman but I am not like them, if that makes sense. Hard to explain how I see it but i would not compare my self to a real woman. I am a transsexual and love being that. I dont want to be a woman, yes I walk down street and people assume I am a woman and that is fine, but I am a transsexual woman! I think its a big difference! LOL!
    I guess I'm confused with your statement, Michelle...

You say you feel totally as a woman but you don't want to be a woman....hmmm..

Then why would you get titties, wear makeup & dresses? Why not just stick as a gay boy then? No disrespect, just trying to figure out the logic behind your statements....

Rookie Poster

A chaser is someone who fetishizes (is that a word??) a ts girl down to one feature, her cock. Theres nothing I can't stand more than that! Because when it comes down to it, the only reason a man would ACTIVELY PURSUE a Ts girl is her cock, because assuming that she is feminine and passable the only difference between her and a GG is the dick. I've heard of rare mystical men that don't chase TS girls down like hungry tigers, but under the right circumstances would take one out, just as they would a GG. However, if these mystical creatures exist, you won't find them at Tranny Clubs or on HungAngels. If I believed in love that would be the type of guy I'd be holding out for.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Or maybe they are physically attracted to you. Daryl managed to bang Paris several times for free.
    I think you hit it on the head...assuming that most of the clients aren't a t-girl's type, why wouldn't they hook up with a guy they are physically attracted to?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dolce__vita View Post
    A chaser is someone who fetishizes (is that a word??) a ts girl down to one feature, her cock. Theres nothing I can't stand more than that! Because when it comes down to it, the only reason a man would ACTIVELY PURSUE a Ts girl is her cock, because assuming that she is feminine and passable the only difference between her and a GG is the dick. I've heard of rare mystical men that don't chase TS girls down like hungry tigers, but under the right circumstances would take one out, just as they would a GG. However, if these mystical creatures exist, you won't find them at Tranny Clubs or on HungAngels. If I believed in love that would be the type of guy I'd be holding out for.
    Well....at least we know your copy & paste works

Should I copy & paste my response to this from the other post? lol