Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Default Re: Jasmin Jewels This Thursday At BlueMoonNights!

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    I might of been a lil buzzed, still getting used to all this weed in LA! LOL! That is someone's medical weed bottle. Not mine! LOL! Actually its Hazel's! I find it all so interesting!
    Yeah us Cali people love our weed ^_^ I was fucking blown from the beginning of the night till I got home lol.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    Yeah us Cali people love our weed ^_^ I was fucking blown from the beginning of the night till I got home lol.
    Breakfast Of Champions!

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

U sure were, I told u last night at Buddy's u were feeling good! U can see it in your eyes! I had fun!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Supa pics, Sparky!!

And since I'm being nosy, what's in that prescription bottle??
    That's what our weed comes in out here when you have your prescription for medicinal herb-straight from the dispensory....I noticed that right away, lol

Man funniest part of last night was my boy he dont smoke much...he lit up a J...I was like wtf he playing with smoke"not getting high"
    I told him inhale foo...
    "how do you inhale"-I roll so fckn hard.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Junior Poster

Man funniest part of last night was my boy he dont smoke much...he lit up a J...I was like wtf he playing with smoke"not getting high"
    I told him inhale foo...
    "how do you inhale"-I roll so fckn hard.
    LMAO! That reminds me of the first time I smoked, on a church retreat in highschool with 2 other guys who were actually younger than me...they handed me the pipe and I started hitting it, not knowing why it wasn't working but trying to act like I was cool & knowing what I was doing...until the pastor's son said to me, "don't you have to light it?!" hahaha

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

T u missed a fun night! LOL!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T$420 View Post
    LMAO! That reminds me of the first time I smoked, on a church retreat in highschool with 2 other guys who were actually younger than me...they handed me the pipe and I started hitting it, not knowing why it wasn't working but trying to act like I was cool & knowing what I was doing...until the pastor's son said to me, "don't you have to light it?!" hahaha
    Ahhhh... my first time getting stoned. Remember it well. I was in 10th Grade and me and a couple of my friends smoked out in Cheviot Hills. We were getting high while walking on the railroad tracks that go through. I was so fucking lit but had tons of energy. For some reason I felt the need to walk those tracks until they ended. I would have ended up at Rockabilly's house in South Carolina if I succeeded.

Today I went to the weed store. I found this cool spot on Robertson between Olympic & Pico. I go there Fridays for their 33 Gram Ounce Special. Yep, 5 free grams of dope if you buy an ounce. I like the Pure Kush they sell there. It's some heavy Indo that will hobble your brain after the first bong hit.

Hey Michelle, you need to treat yourself to a Doctor's Recommendation. There's a place just west of UCLA that I went to that only charged me $49 for a one year Doctor's Recommendation. I was in and out of there in 15 minutes armed with my note. Went to a dispensary, scored some green, and went home and smoked. Easy as could be.

PURE KUSH

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    T u missed a fun night! LOL!
    I know, it sounds like it! Damn, well, I will definitely be there for the awards show Michelle....tell me, what did I miss out on last night? Anything crazy?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Ahhhh... my first time getting stoned. Remember it well. I was in 10th Grade and me and a couple of my friends smoked out in Cheviot Hills. We were getting high while walking on the railroad tracks that go through. I was so fucking lit but had tons of energy. For some reason I felt the need to walk those tracks until they ended. I would have ended up at Rockabilly's house in South Carolina if I succeeded.

Today I went to the weed store. I found this cool spot on Robertson between Olympic & Pico. I go there Fridays for their 33 Gram Ounce Special. Yep, 5 free grams of dope if you buy an ounce. I like the Pure Kush they sell there. It's some heavy Indo that will hobble your brain after the first bong hit.

Hey Michelle, you need to treat yourself to a Doctor's Recommendation. There's a place just west of UCLA that I went to that only charged me $49 for a one year Doctor's Recommendation. I was in and out of there in 15 minutes armed with my note. Went to a dispensary, scored some green, and went home and smoked. Easy as could be.

PURE KUSH
    I know those tracks in Cheviot Hills, lol! The first time I had sex was with a girl who lived right by there! Oh the memories....haha

What do they charge for the ozs there Dino?

Oh btw, you are killing me with that shitting on dick pic bro, especially after seeing such a beautiful pic with that kush & then scroll down to ughh!!!