Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

I would have to say "no" as well. I like all things feminine.

"Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers....."

Professional Poster

Sexy jade ask if ther guys atracted to shemales only.... New question.. Are there guy who are atracted to guys and tg only.... Like mee
    Im not atracted of girls... I like cocks no pussy.

I've only been with and dated GGs. It doesn't mean I wouldn't date a TS, the opportunity just hasn't come up.

"Friends don't let friends drink and post"

Rookie Poster

Jade for me now it would only be TS, like the other guy in the post, I look at attractive GG's hoping that there is something more under their skirt, I have found someone and I hope that it works out, then I will be with a TS from now on.....but in case I will keep your number close by....lol.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

"THE DAY I BE COME ATTRACTED TO TGIRL ONLY, I WOULD KILL MYSELF. I WANT TO HAVE KIDS IN THE FUTURE SO I CANT SEE MYSELF BEING ADDICTED TO TS GIRLS ONLY. I LOVE PUSSY"

Alas- the ignorance according to Magic9inch

Going to the baths tonight, MARY????

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    "THE DAY I BE COME ATTRACTED TO TGIRL ONLY, I WOULD KILL MYSELF. I WANT TO HAVE KIDS IN THE FUTURE SO I CANT SEE MYSELF BEING ADDICTED TO TS GIRLS ONLY. I LOVE PUSSY"

Whoa... sounds like a direct hit! lol

Quote Originally Posted by A_Thug_Fessional
    Quote Originally Posted by The American Nightmare
    Someone being attracted to only tgirls would worry me a bit. It's basically a sign of sexual addiction gone out of hand. You can also see this same behavior with any other matter of attraction. For example, some people can only become aroused if the girl is wearing highheels.

Your argument makes noooooooooooo sense whatsoever. How is one being only attracted to one specific gender a sign of sexual addiction gone out of hand? So women who only date men are out of whack? Men who only date/see men are crazy? The example you used seemed to imply that TS are some sort of fetish, i.e. seeing only TS = being only aroused by women in high heels? You guys need to think before you type sometimes.
    Apparently you misunderstood me. I stated that the example given is a sign of something else, as in, it might be correct. For example, if your neighbor downs a six-pack by noon, it's a sign that he has a drinking problem.

Something that suggests the presence or existence of a fact, condition, or quality.

Maybe I could have phrased it more clearly. Given the clarification, though, I doubt my analysis could be viewed as a "blanket statement."

Professional Poster

Zing!

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

YEP I'M IGNORANT. SO WHEN ARE WE GOING TO MEET?

Junior Poster

I would imagine that some men are attracted to t girls only, and some aren't.