Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Marijuana

Default Re: Marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    You need some Funyuns , Pizzas , Popcorn , Haagen Daaz , Red Vines and water ... lots of water man.
    Nah im only a munchies eater when im full blown...then Cambodian hot wings rice Funyuns a damn sure hell yes Garlic Pistachios and Spicy Nacho doritos with Nacho cheese.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    Nah im only a munchies eater when im full blown...then Cambodian hot wings rice Funyuns a damn sure hell yes Garlic Pistachios and Spicy Nacho doritos with Nacho cheese.
    Niiiiiice , hey wanna hit off "Artie" ?

It'll make ya go "breep bu breep".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bong-2D2.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	368534  

Funny how it always seems to be the "keep government off our backs" folks who argue most vociferously for government interference in people's recreation.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Junior Poster

It seems the main issue is that many people who do harder drugs will tell you that they started smoking pot , like the gateway drug , so if you legalize it thats ok if people just smoke that , yet if it is a starting point to doing harder drugs then you got a much larger issue on your hands .

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Think about the children.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BabyBongSPL_370x278.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	368535   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bong_5yrold.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	368536  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried View Post
    Funny how it always seems to be the "keep government off our backs" folks who argue most vociferously for government interference in people's recreation.

Yeah that is funny but I haven't seen that in this thread.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Fortunately being American affords us certain personal liberites. We seem to have a fondness for Guns, booze, and weed. Taken in moderation and under the right circumstances none of them is inherently harmful, and we seem to be unwilling to give any of them up entirely and I'm OK with that.

Quote Originally Posted by JelenaCD View Post
    It seems the main issue is that many people who do harder drugs will tell you that they started smoking pot , like the gateway drug , so if you legalize it thats ok if people just smoke that , yet if it is a starting point to doing harder drugs then you got a much larger issue on your hands .
    Red herring. It's the illegality that's the gateway to other illegalities. There's no governance or even guidence in the black market. There's no controls at all. Everything's outside the law, & law enforcement becomes the common enemy of everyone involved in any part of it. If the terminally self-righteous would stop being able to control how people have fun, the problems associated with prohibition would go away.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gmercer View Post
    If anything was going to cause us to "lose a generation" it would more likely be all those pharmaceuticals they are giving to children. So many kids these days are being prescribed shit like ritalin, or even anti-depressants, and they have no idea what the long term effects will be since their brains are still developing.

As for weed, all I know is that it was much harder for me to get alcohol as a minor, than it was to get marijuana. Drug dealers don't care if you're under 21. Legalize it, tax it, don't let businesses sell to anyone under 21, and use some of the tax revenue to pay for treatment.

very true view...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

IMHO....We need to stop clogging up the courts and wasting law enforcement time by fucking with people in possession of small quantities of pot. I'd prefer law enforcement spend their time more productively. It's asinine, and counter productive and the only thing it's doing is bringing in revenue for stressed local budgets. I'm not entirely sure legalization is the answer, but my nephew had a half a joint in the ashtray of his car on one of those "routine traffic stops" and you would have thought these asshole cops had just busted the head of a Mexican drug cartel. I bailed him out and laughed in their faces. I'm not anti cop....just anti asshole cop.