Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cheribaum
    I "lived" for Noah!!!!
    yeah, I thought the part with Noah was touching. I didn't see all of it, but it will be interesting to know if his parents are still so understanding if after he hits puberty he still has those feminine leanings.

Junior Poster

I think it was worth seeing. It covered some good topics. A few points were dry but considering it was just over a hour, they tried to do it justice. Hopefully there will be a follow up in a few months. HBO needs to keep up with there documentaries. I'm tired of seeing them reruning the Hookers' of Hunts Point every other month.

Junior Poster

VCR's? I have two of them, just for capture playback...

I use Capture cards/DVR's, keep it digital..

Anyway, its an interesting program. I caught it about 1/4 through but its good, especially this dude who gave up everything at home to be with a katoey.

I find his conversation most interesting.

Rookie Poster

Default website

I wonder if anyone knows the name of the website the dude in Thailand was working on? Sounds interesting....

Yeah, that was my question, which Thai website is he affilliated with? I also found his on camera candor about his attraction for transsexuals positive since that is something almost never discussed candidly by admirers.
    Interestingly I just ate dinner at a Thai place in Queens & in the next booth was a very nice looking katoey & friend, I'm sure no one other than me or the Thai waitresses read her, very natural looking. (interestingly I noticed 2 Filipina TS working as employees on the floor of one of the biggest department stores recently.)
    The little boy, Noah?, was amazing.

Rookie Poster

Does seanchai know?

Junior Poster

Default Re: website

Quote Originally Posted by BoNBoN
    I wonder if anyone knows the name of the website the dude in Thailand was working on? Sounds interesting....
    I think I saw it on a link from ISG (International Sex Guide) however that's an "hetro" site and they really don't talk about anything TG. Seems to make some people uncomfortable.

Just Google Ladyboy or something I'm sure you'll run into it.

Why even bother with that, save your money and buy a ticket to Thailand or any of those Asian island nations. You'll find good looking T's down there.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El_hefe
    The little boy, Noah?, was amazing.
    Noah would most likely grow up homosexual though based on statistics. Pretty good show based on really general stuff...

Kinda surprised @ Anne Fausto Sterling's appearance since she promotes gender as a social construct... and that sexuality determines gendered behavior etc... against what most ppl think (that gender is inborn, sexuality has nothing to do with gender ).

Greetings Citizens...
    We are living...in the age,
    In which the pursuit of all values
    Other than
    Money, success, fame, glamour
    Has either been discredited or destroyed
    Money, success, fame, glamour,
    For we are living in the age of the thing

Rookie Poster

why dont you google ladyboy? Hell if you dont know just say you dont know..