Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Default Re: he is so sexxxxyyy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS View Post
    no not yet only cuz i think i remember playing it years back and didnt care for it, but i might just for kicks. did u? how do u like it?
    It's hasn't aged well at all And I think it is 15 years to late and it's hard as fuck to find enuff people on the friggin PSN.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    It's hasn't aged well at all And I think it is 15 years to late and it's hard as fuck to find enuff people on the friggin PSN.
    i made a cool friend playing Resident Evil 5, im still trying to unlock all the extras. i can play this game all day! actually im about to get on now and start working on infinite rocket launcher

if you set it so people can join yoiur games, its a cool way to make friends, especially if they're good. This dude was kicking ass, we were flying thru stages. You can always go on playstation home also and chat with other users. Theres this cool sim type avatar thing. i always make mine run up and start dancing with random people lol

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

all set!
    Your bf girl? Very handsome guy and yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    Your bf girl? Very handsome guy and yummy!
    my husband =)

So what kinda surgery do FtM have beyond breasts i heard something about something well below and i want to knw what they do. I have seen a Buck Angel movie before

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

my husband =)
    wow im so happy for you

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    Fuck that guy, I'll kick his ass.

I knock that mofo out with one punch.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner View Post
    Yes I wish this shit wasnt even posted on this site! Nobody gives a fuck about trans men and you girls always just put this stupid shit on here for comic releif or something. If you girls thingk that trans men are so hot then why not get one of those dickless wonders and leave the real men the hell alone?
    cause yall fucking men keep calling my ad and leaving me private messages lmao. and trust that if i did find a guy that i was into and he happen to be trans i would have no problem dating him.infact it would be a big plus

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

EVERY MAN WHO HAD SOMETHING NEGATIVE,IGNORANT,AND DISMISSIVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS MAN OR HIS VIDEO IS PATHETIC TO ME.
    your saying the exact same thing that most of society has to say about transwomen.how do you think it makes us girls feel to read this ignorant bullshit?!
    its funny that the guy i would pegged to have tho most hang ups about his sexuality (freddie gomez) gets it.
    then you wonder why the girls pegg yall as a bunch of fucking down low repressed homo's.i hope alot of yall choke on a dick!!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    cause yall fucking men keep calling my ad and leaving me private messages lmao. and trust that if i did find a guy that i was into and he happen to be trans i would have no problem dating him.infact it would be a big plus
    and whos forcing you to take the cash and give up the ass to the men calling? I think its time for you girls to knock all this trans man shit off it aint happening and you girls know it I think most you just get a kick out of the men reaction which you know is going to be bad. lol no it wouldnt be a big plus dating one youd get bored and want some real dick