Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOGO Network

Quote Originally Posted by SexxxyJade
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Great channel. Open Bar ended too early. They're funded by MTV. There's another channel that's mostly Alternative Lifestyle format here in NY but its a premium channel not worth it. I forget its name.

I couldn't really get into Noah's Arc.
    Oh cool....thoguth no one would know what i was talking about. But yea i figured you guys would say that about Noah's Arc, being that there are no TS?TV/CD type peeps on thier, besides when the guys go out to the gay club and the occasional gTgirl passes by...lol
    I wonder would they let me on as a cast member...I would make that show Hotttttt. Maybe i could be Noah's long lost brother who left home at age 12 to become a TS andnow im back in his lfe . Sum story huh...lemme write that netowrk with this idea. hell maybe they'll at least get sum TS on there, if not me somebody... I still luv the show tho.

I guess you would have to have been a gay male ( which all Tgirls have been at one point in life) to relate to it.
    That wouldn't be bad for the movie they have in works for it. A good sub plot to go along to help pull out the film, until the reunion of wade and noah getting back together.

Being open minded is the key to a blissfull life, than being close minded and being lost in the dark.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

my view on logo. it's gay and lesbian, hardly trans.

they have been pitched and pitched on so many transgender-related projects...so many...yet they pass on them all the time. this past fall they had a major push on to acquire shows...only lesbian-related shows. yeah, cause lord knows they don't have enough of those already.

so, my view...trans-related projects are better off going to the other channels and networks.