Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Default Looks like SDMan is back

He's reviving old ass threads to insult people and starting his stupid shut with Bridgett again! Give it a rest dude!!!

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Looks like SDMan is back

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    He's reviving old ass threads to insult people and starting his stupid shut with Bridgett again! Give it a rest dude!!!
    Dont you have a life I guess no ones listining to sister dick. Leave me the hell alone you dont see me making threads about you or bridgett but I see my name is constantly comming out of your mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by guyfromdakota View Post
    Dont you have a life I guess no ones listining to sister dick. Leave me the hell alone you dont see me making threads about you or bridgett but I see my name is constantly comming out of your mouths.
    Bitch u got banned, leave this site alone, no one likes u! And mother fucker over 1000 people have listen to my show in 3 wks its been on air. Ur the mofo in here reviving threads no one cares about! To insult people! Ur the one who has no life! The one with the gf that would leave u if she knew the shit u looked at! So don't tell me I have no life, when ur the cock sucker in here trolling threads under a new name after u have been BANNED!

SO UR THE DUDE WITH NO LIFE OR RESPECT FOR OTHERS! I was nice to u in the beginning then all the insults u throw at girls and how vulgar u are to them, like they are ur piece of meat. We are all human the way you treat a lot of us, is degrading! NO MAN LIKE U SHOULD HAVE A DICK OR LIFE! NO ONE LIKES U HERE!

dont you have a life i guess no ones listining to sister dick. Leave me the hell alone you dont see me making threads about you or bridgett but i see my name is constantly comming out of your mouths.

1, 2, 3...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	selfdestruction.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	366915  

I would of never known if u didnt go back to ur old ways! Reviving old ass threads and insulting people! Wow u dont change at all! In time u are just a bitter old man who cant live your life honestly so u take it out on people on the forums!

Rookie Poster

Bitch u got banned, leave this site alone, no one likes u! And mother fucker over 1000 people have listen to my show in 3 wks its been on air. Ur the mofo in here reviving threads no one cares about! To insult people! Ur the one who has no life! The one with the gf that would leave u if she knew the shit u looked at! So don't tell me I have no life, when ur the cock sucker in here trolling threads under a new name after u have been BANNED!

SO UR THE DUDE WITH NO LIFE OR RESPECT FOR OTHERS! I was nice to u in the beginning then all the insults u throw at girls and how vulgar u are to them, like they are ur piece of meat. We are all human the way you treat a lot of us, is degrading! NO MAN LIKE U SHOULD HAVE A DICK OR LIFE! NO ONE LIKES U HERE!
    Will you shut up already you little fat loser! I dont care who likes me in here i'm certainly not dating anyone in here am I? Stop making all these stupid ass threads about me if you dont like me thats your personal problem. Obviously not too many people like your fat ass out in Austin either thats why youre talking about moving to LA. Why dont you focus on you and shut up. Well they are a piece of meat I guess youre stupid enough to think that they guys who like comming to this site do it because of the conversation no we like the meat of course you have a bit too much meat for my liking but id still fcuk you!

Rookie Poster

I would of never known if u didnt go back to ur old ways! Reviving old ass threads and insulting people! Wow u dont change at all! In time u are just a bitter old man who cant live your life honestly so u take it out on people on the forums!
    And starting these stupid threads about me isnt insulting me? No im not a bitter old man I have a fulfilling life out of here have a family I just like fucking TS sometimes you act like im any different than the average man whos on this site?

Will you shut up already you little fat loser! I dont care who likes me in here i'm certainly not dating anyone in here am I? Stop making all these stupid ass threads about me if you dont like me thats your personal problem. Obviously not too many people like your fat ass out in Austin either thats why youre talking about moving to LA. Why dont you focus on you and shut up. Well they are a piece of meat I guess youre stupid enough to think that they guys who like comming to this site do it because of the conversation no we like the meat of course you have a bit too much meat for my liking but id still fcuk you!
    UR A STUPID ASS FAG! I will talk about ur stupid ass all I want. When u insult and terrorize girls in here in PM! It is my business. I get plenty of ur work u fucking loser! I am the bitch hosting the TRANNY AWARDS! SO call me fat one more time u FAG! Trust me, I would love to tell ur gf how much of a cock sucking prick u are, and see her beat the shit out of u! UR A FUCKING LOSER! NO LIFE AND NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE!

And starting these stupid threads about me isnt insulting me? No im not a bitter old man I have a fulfilling life out of here have a family I just like fucking TS sometimes you act like im any different than the average man whos on this site?
    Im not insulting u, Im clearly stating they banned u from this place, so u didnt get the clue that means stay the fuck away! So u come back, and start ur same tricks again! So I am calling u on ur shit! U got banned for a reason!

Rookie Poster

UR A STUPID ASS FAG! I will talk about ur stupid ass all I want. When u insult and terrorize girls in here in PM! It is my business. I get plenty of ur work u fucking loser! I am the bitch hosting the TRANNY AWARDS! SO call me fat one more time u FAG! Trust me, I would love to tell ur gf how much of a cock sucking prick u are, and see her beat the shit out of u! UR A FUCKING LOSER! NO LIFE AND NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE!
    Have I ever PM'd your hell no! The only girl i've ever PM'd was Bridgette and I PM'd LisaParasie a few times but that's after she PM'd me not that's it's any of your damn business!

I can say this about LiisaParadise shes a real woman and that's a lot more than I can say for you or bridgette!!

And you're a fat ass TS who talks too much shit! PM's are not your fucking business because theyre not posted on the boards they only become your business because someone who isnt mature enough to deal with them posts them on here and your nosy ass gets involved!