Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: how sad.....

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Default Re: how sad.....

Quote Originally Posted by pointblack View Post
    No one needs to read your thread! All of them say the same thing.

With that said... You are one dumb asshole. You will be exposed if you keep it up.
    Says the fool who doesn't know the difference between a ts and a drag queen or cd, lol.

Super fail!

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Says the fool who doesn't know the difference between a ts and a drag queen or cd, lol.

Super fail!
    I no you still are an asshole. Remember what you say will never hurt me this is just the internet! Oh sorry I forgot to say fuck you dummy! Wipe your ass and take a shower dirty dog.

You are no TS CD or Drag Queen.... Also I won't use white or black jokes.

Stop reading this and wipe your ass! Was that shit you dumb fuck!
    Oh... "lol" (yea right)

tippinnottrippin
    "Dat Nigga" next door!

Hey Paris!

I am leaving for the day so you can make some more pointless post and take a shot. But I will be back. Ok Slick give it your best shot because your are playing poker with the Devil's money!

tippinnottrippin
    "Dat Nigga" next door!

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Lol, this idiot can't even roast. Omg!

Please someone help that cockhound ASAP!

Yawn...

I've noticed more instances of girls calling each other 'he' during pissing contests than males. Not saying that men are behaving themselves, but then again there's a disproportionate amount of idiots here.

Insert funny quote here

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL View Post
    Yawn...

I've noticed more instances of girls calling each other 'he' during pissing contests than males. Not saying that men are behaving themselves, but then again there's a disproportionate amount of idiots here.
    thats because were sisters and we know what pisses us off the most lol and the fact is that the only so called men that say it are simply just gay guys cause real men never do that sorta thing.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Rookie Poster

how can you say o there just gay. i am sorry but in all u all are still men no matter how you try to turn it. no matter how much you try to spin it in your head. but with that said the ones who jump out of that subject are the ones who go through the life long change. paris is still stuck in the begining phase because she is a dumbass. if she would just shut the fuck up some times maybe just maybe she would be going some where. a lot of girls on here have come an gone only to better themselves but him day in and day out bullshit. look at your friend sunshine she in a small way is changing her shit for the better i see more people are starting to change there views on her. but you nah bullshit. it like u want to be a young howard stien but in a bad way. man take some cue on shit and shut the fuck up please stop making dumbass thread. you get what u get.

Quote Originally Posted by wauk08 View Post
    how can you say o there just gay. i am sorry but in all u all are still men no matter how you try to turn it. no matter how much you try to spin it in your head. but with that said the ones who jump out of that subject are the ones who go through the life long change. paris is still stuck in the begining phase because she is a dumbass. if she would just shut the fuck up some times maybe just maybe she would be going some where. a lot of girls on here have come an gone only to better themselves but him day in and day out bullshit. look at your friend sunshine she in a small way is changing her shit for the better i see more people are starting to change there views on her. but you nah bullshit. it like u want to be a young howard stien but in a bad way. man take some cue on shit and shut the fuck up please stop making dumbass thread. you get what u get.
    were still men?fuck outta here fag what a fuckin retard piece of shit.

Rookie Poster

ok buddy your still a guy. minster dont get mad be glad

Quote Originally Posted by wauk08 View Post
    ok buddy your still a guy. minster dont get mad be glad
    your just a fag in a tgirl forum