Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: how sad.....

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Default Re: how sad.....

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    You wonder why we consider you all cock hounds and call you all fags n queens.
    Well count how many admirers on this board that are quick to call a ts by a male pronoun when they are upset.
    Doing that is rude, and there's no excuses for it.

But Paris, you are like the female Daryl Washington here; annoying as hell, you push people's buttons and bring the worst in them. So if they call you "sir" again, you don't deserve it, but they're probably so annoyed by you they aren't even thinking what they're saying.

Professional Poster

You have been mad since sunny and i said we don't see knick knocks, lol.

P.s your one of the saddest excuses for a man on this forum btw

Even freddie is more of a man than u

@kelly girl ikr
    If you are referring to Sunshyne as "sunny". Please refrain from that immediately. That is disrespectful. There is only one WOMAN named Sunny around here and we all know who she is. A woman with class and dignity. Something you have absolutely none of.

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925 View Post
    I have never used male pronouns here, but I do think that you, Paris, are an ignorant bitch with absolutely no redeeming qualities.
    If you dont see any redeeming qualities in a person, its because you havent looked with enough depth. One thing to consider is that she is here, and you can communicate with her, and help to teach her, if you feel she has room for growth. If in fact she is 'ignorant', there's a cure for that, called knowledge. And speaking of knowledge, she has been kind enough to share some of her life here. There are some great women out there who are trans, but they would never come on here and talk about themselves, or their feelings, let alone post pics of themselves. You may never even get to know that they are t, because they dont even acknowledge it to the public. So just chill and take the bitter, with the sweet.

Professional Poster

You wonder why we consider you all cock hounds and call you all fags n queens.
    Well count how many admirers on this board that are quick to call a ts by a male pronoun when they are upset.
    That's so true sometimes. It bugs the shit out of me every time I see one of the guys use the words "he", "him", "his" or "man" when replying to one of the girls posts.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    they're probably so annoyed by you they aren't even thinking what they're saying.

They don't think about what they're saying EVER. They say stupid idiotic shit like "feminine cock" and "I'm a straight guy who likes cock" all the time.

These straight guys get all toadyish about a TS's penis then turn around and call her a man.

Every time they open their mouths they're bitchslapping themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    They don't think about what they're saying EVER. They say stupid idiotic shit like "feminine cock" and "I'm a straight guy who likes cock" all the time.

These straight guys get all toadyish about a TS's penis then turn around and call her a man.

Every time they open their mouths they're bitchslapping themselves.
    I've seen some of your post and I don't why that bothers you so much. You're on a site called HUNG angels, what did you expect? Lots of them like cock, and say they're straight. Whatever, who cares? Let them be.

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Lol@ all this

what losers

p.s sunshyne and i are good friends and class is not part of her persona

Quote Originally Posted by innocentbychoice View Post
    I've seen some of your post and I don't why that bothers you so much. You're on a site called HUNG angels, what did you expect? Lots of them like cock, and say they're straight. Whatever, who cares? Let them be.

You're a gay man. I doubt you think men who like cock are totally straight. And that's fine to like cock. Liking cock is not the point. The absurdity is in torturing the language to make themselves feel more straight. "Feminine cock" and "I'm a straight guy who like's cock" are classic examples of this stupidity.

People should feel comfortable with their sexuality as they are, not try to make themselves into someone they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    You're a gay man. I doubt you think men who like cock are totally straight. And that's fine to like cock. Liking cock is not the point. The absurdity is in torturing the language to make themselves feel more straight. "Feminine cock" and "I'm a straight guy who like's cock" are classic examples of this stupidity.

People should feel comfortable with their sexuality as they are, not try to make themselves into someone they are not.
    Yeah, "feminine cock" is ridiculous. And yeah some of them are stupid. But lots of men are stupid, especially when they love thinking with their dicks (I'm not one of those ).

Haha, I'll admit that it's totally wrong to call these girls male pronouns at all. In fact most behave like women taken to the 10th degree. If you can handle dating one TS girl, you can pretty much handle any shit a GG girl will throw at you.

I don't like white people either.