Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Thread: how sad.....

Senior Member 5 Star Poster EvonRose's Avatar

Default Re: how sad.....

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    It is interesting how some of the girls here use the word "Faggot" and think they are insulting somebody. The truth is, we are all faggots here.

A TS is a man that has taken hormone treatments, and maybe got some implants. Then you think you have created a new gender. But you are still a man, and like sex with other men. That makes you a faggot too. And the guys here who love sex with TS or other men are also faggots.

I am a TS for 11 years. I have had the hormone treatments. My tits are real, but the rest of me has responded to treatments very well. I have always felt like a woman. I got the treatments to feel more of the woman I always thought I was inside. I dress like a woman, I look like a woman, I act like a woman, I live like a woman, and I feel like a woman. I have nice real breasts, and I have a cock in perfect working order. Everyone I know and meet, sees me as a woman. And I am very happy as a woman. But I am not foolish enough to think I am a new third gender. There is no such thing in the real world. I am still a male gender person who has had medical treatments to feel, look, and live like a woman.

I am a TS Bisexual. I prefer sex with men, but I also like sex with GG women. So if I called some one a faggot as an insult, I would be insulting myself as well. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black. Or a dog calling a dog, a dog.
    I agree with you in terms of the faggot word being thrown around carelessly and think people should respect ones sexual preference and identity, as well as not coming off hypocritical, I do just have to say speaking for myself I always felt like a woman regardless of what I was. I do have an xx brain, scientifically and medically you cannot change your xx brain to match your xy body or you will die, the only medical treatment for gender disorder now is hormones and surgery to match your xx brains. this is the scientific fact. We are women in a male body but I would never consider myself male I was always female, the genitals are not the organs that determine your sexuality, gender, etc it is your brain. If my brain says female I am female, I was just unfortunate to have something between my legs that would need correction later. But I love your comments, very well thought out and put together! Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
    I don't know why anyone on here especially on HERE would be as disrespectful as calling the TS's male pronouns upset or otherwise. That's just as derogatory as calling some ppl on here straight up ugly or singling people out for any other differences you deem mockable. You would think by the title of this board that this would be an open forum of understanding. I'll admit the back and forth rantings are extremely entertaining but this singling out shit just to be right out hurtful is just plain fucked up. If WE, and I mean WE as in all of us showed respect for each other HERE, then MAYBE we can set by example in the outside world and carry ourselves like grown adults. I mean shit there is an age restriction here right?

Sadly it isn't the case. I am still amazed at the amount of hate and name-calling that this place generates.

And people still wonder why the girls continue to leave. *smfh*

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    You wonder why we consider you all cock hounds and call you all fags n queens.
    Well count how many admirers on this board that are quick to call a ts by a male pronoun when they are upset.
    who the fuck are you to judge anyone,you where a guy that felt like she was a girl,yet you keep your cock,and attack people that like girls like you.not all guys are just interested in the cock you judgemental bitch.I enjoy more than a tgirls cock,its usually the complete package(excuse the pun)that is the attraction to a girl or a tgirl.Paris,you are an angry man,to much testosterone,perhaps?! (I hope no one,besides paris gets offended by this,as I think t-girls are beautiful,pre-op,post-op,cock,or pussy,and I am being seriously tongue in cheek,but get angry every time I read one of Paris' fucked up post's,The hottest genetic girls dont usually even have an attitude like you)