View Poll Results: Do you think Daryl Washington should be ban from HungAngels?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 59.14%
  • No

38 40.86%
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: Enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by bridgetbbyxo View Post
    By you making this thread you are giving him what he wants..... This topic has already been discussed on a numerous facets. So it has already been established how he interacts with people and what his persona is.
    He feeds off of this, you just gave a crack addict more crack.
    I totally agree, but at the same time you need to vent sometimes and get feedback from others going thu or have gone thru the same type of situation. At the end either karma or the law or both will get them. I went thru that with 2 ts who used to post and still lurk here. I freed myself from both!

Several girls all telling the same thing and your behaviour here is all the proof needed. You've established a behaviour pattern and it's not really normal.

Insert funny quote here

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL View Post
    Several girls all telling the same thing and your behaviour here is all the proof needed. You've established a behaviour pattern and it's not really normal.
    daryl is just a piece of shit period end of story.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    daryl is just a piece of shit period end of story.
    i TOTALLY AGREE. We should vote to have him banned.
    Or ALL the GIRLS stop posting on here until he is gone. Its OUR site and for men who ADMIRE us. We should not have to log in here to be subjected to this bullshit!

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    Or ALL the GIRLS stop posting on here until he is gone. Its OUR site and for men who ADMIRE us. We should not have to log in here to be subjected to this bullshit!

THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

im down

Junior Poster

Not really sure why the admins haven't banned him yet. For example, I get on a Mixed Martial Arts message board where lots of the famous pro fighters have memberships and will post there. They have a pretty good policy of no fighter bashing. Don't post anything you wouldn't say to one of the fighters faces is the general idea of that rule since a fighter would beat the crap out of some random internet tough guy like Daryl. Over there Daryl would have been banned about 2000 posts ago. I don't understand why it's different here. The ladies here shouldn't have to put up with this bs on a message board where they are supposed to be appreciated. It's a joke that a troll like him is still allowed to post.

Just my opinion.

You're not going to be able to have him banned for anything he's already done. That's up to the forum mods and they haven't found a reason to ban him yet. If you want to defend HA, it shouldn't be about tucking your tail and trying to ignore him. Report his posts when they go too far and defend yourself within the constraints of the forum rules when he acts up. Having seen the kind of person Daryl is on HA, it's not going to be long before he flies off of the handle and says or does something completely against HA rules.

Professional Poster

LMAO..you girls are a trip,,especially you Vanessa. You've had some epic mudslinging battles on this forum, but at the end of the day people just say,,,that's just Vanessa. I'm not defending dude at all but he doesn't do much more (at least publicly) than any other compulsive poster on here. Yeah, he calls you bitches but you call each other that and more. He post pics and talks about girls he fucked or wants to fuck. So what!! It's clear he doesn't like you or Michelle, just let it be. If he had any sense he would leave Lexi the fuck alone. If you wanna start banning compulsive, thread hogging, mentally-ill, hate mongers you would probably need to start within your own sistahood with the likes of Paris. And I wouldn't dare suggest you being banned but you give it to Freddie (personally I think you have a crush) in damn near every thread,,lol,,Just sayin

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    You're not going to be able to have him banned for anything he's already done. That's up to the forum mods and they haven't found a reason to ban him yet. If you want to defend HA, it shouldn't be about tucking your tail and trying to ignore him. Report his posts when they go too far and defend yourself within the constraints of the forum rules when he acts up. Having seen the kind of person Daryl is on HA, it's not going to be long before he flies off of the handle and says or does something completely against HA rules.
    Oh Ive reported numerous post he has done, they dont care. I am done, he is on ignore! But it's just not here, he harrasses all of us all over the net, Youtube, Twitter, Formspring and other forums. He is an internet bully and that is against the law.