View Poll Results: Do you think Daryl Washington should be ban from HungAngels?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 59.14%
  • No

38 40.86%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    ENOUGH is ENOUGH, I have had it with these mothafuckin tranny chasers on this mothafuckin forum!
    LOL nicely done

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by youshouldtrythislol View Post
    I have one problem with this post. You are not fat, so how do you "know you are fat"?
    I dont care, I am a plus size girl, to some I am fat, others im BBW. I call myself curvy. But I dont care, u are what ur make urself to be. They are all just words. I know who I am.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MdR Dave View Post
    Would everybody unblock him if he posted a vid of himself dancing to Mojo? Daryl is everywhere, Daryl is everthing, Daryl is everybody, . . .
    Freddie Gomez has no Elvis in him.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    I dont care, I am a plus size girl, to some I am fat, others im BBW. I call myself curvy. But I dont care, u are what ur make urself to be. They are all just words. I know who I am.
    You seem to be a level headed young lady. I wouldnt use plus size, bbw, or fat to describe you. I would keep it simple, something like pretty. Just because you do not look like you are addicted to cocaine does not make you fat.

You seem to be a level headed young lady. I wouldnt use plus size, bbw, or fat to describe you. I would keep it simple, something like pretty. Just because you do not look like you are addicted to cocaine does not make you fat.
    Well thanks doll. Being 30 and doing it all on my own, teaches u a lot about life! I am far from mean but when people constantly post ur fat in every thread u have to confront it. By calling urself what he says u are, makes him stop calling u that. Like when I was a kid and people called me names for being feminine. When I finally said I was gay and a fag, they stopped. ITs life.... they are just words, they dont make me who I am.

is he bugging y'all locally? that's not good
    but on the forums, he's just joking (I think...)

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Well thanks doll. Being 30 and doing it all on my own, teaches u a lot about life! I am far from mean but when people constantly post ur fat in every thread u have to confront it. By calling urself what he says u are, makes him stop calling u that. Like when I was a kid and people called me names for being feminine. When I finally said I was gay and a fag, they stopped. ITs life.... they are just words, they dont make me who I am.
    I have found that one does not have to say they are what others say to get them to stop. I have found that if you are confident and show them that you are confident and happy and that their opinion does not matter, they tend to move on to someone who they can get a reaction out of. Just something that has always worked for me. and on a side note, you do not look 30, i would have guessed around 25 at the oldest.

I have found that one does not have to say they are what others say to get them to stop. I have found that if you are confident and show them that you are confident and happy and that their opinion does not matter, they tend to move on to someone who they can get a reaction out of. Just something that has always worked for me. and on a side note, you do not look 30, i would have guessed around 25 at the oldest.
    Well he doesnt joke, he does this in real life too. I have friends in Dallas who say he does same BS, why he is kicked out of places. He is the butt end of every joke in the community in Dallas.

I am very confident in who I am. He has been attacking me since I joined this forum. In November almost slapped a civil law suit on him, but it was too much of a headache to go through.

Well, hopefully this situation resolves soon, no one should have to be stalked and harrassed.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

You're too phine Michelle to let Daryl fade you.
    I know you're only calling Daryl names, but it comes out like a shotgun blast, hitting everyone who 'looks' like him.

FWIW.

Last edited by giovanni_hotel; 01-11-2011 at 07:54 AM.