View Poll Results: Do you think Daryl Washington should be ban from HungAngels?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 59.14%
  • No

38 40.86%
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 LastLast

Default Re: Enough is enough

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    I think he's a fucking hilarious too. But I'm laughing at him, not with him. He's fucking crude, rude and reeks bad attitude. That alone is no reason to ban someone, but he's also harassing a number of lovely, smart and credible members that probably won't hang around much longer if he doesn't stop, or is stopped.

Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by JoePitt View Post
    Bully for you. Too bad it took the judge about 10 seconds to throw your case out. But congrats for wasting the time of an already overburdened court system.
    No the judge did not throw the case out trik. The judge told her no contact for 2YEARS. We both signed off on that agreement, so Matt with your ugly desperate ass stop lying! You are a looser. You are ugly and fat and the only person she talks to because nobody else wants to be bothered and you are so desperate you will take what you can get! I just wanted that bitch out of my life completely, now I got it. Cuz I may not win every battle but I ALWAYS win the war!

Quote Originally Posted by JoePitt View Post
    As well they should, the problem with Vanessa's lawsuit was that it was easily proven that she was harassing her "tormentor" as much as she was. I'm glad you're taking steps to curb Daryl. At least you're smart enough to get some legal advice. Vanessa' case was nothing but a nuisance suit which sucks.
    See you and her are stupid as fuck. She told Caprice I was defeated because she idid not go to jail. I wasnt trying to send her to jail. I wanted her out of my life, off my phone and no more of those LYING videos. I got what the fuck I wanted! Now I dunno if there is help for you Matt. You are really ugly, out of shape and could never have a chance at being anything in life but a trik! You was a trik since birth and you will die a trik. I have stepped in shit that looks better than you!

Quote Originally Posted by TSLexiWade View Post
    So, would you consider yourself a fan of TS - or a fan of ignorant, hateful tranny chasers?

I dont consider myself a fan of anything apart from Liverpool football club here in the UK!

Just ignore him if he's that bad, if he writes something to you then laugh it off, dont respond and carry on. Starting a thread trying to turn the whole forum against him aint gonna make him leave you alone if he really is "stalking" you.

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69 View Post
    No the judge did not throw the case out trik. The judge told her no contact for 2YEARS. We both signed off on that agreement, so Matt with your ugly desperate ass stop lying! You are a loser. You are ugly and fat and the only person she talks to because nobody else wants to be bothered and you are so desperate you will take what you can get! I just wanted that bitch out of my life completely, now I got it. Cuz I may not win every battle but I ALWAYS win the war!
    Vanessa, understand that I'm not trying to defend Daryl, but this whole conversation seems to cut like a double-edge sword. You do have the tendency to attack people in disagreements and lob low-blow insults. That means you're breaking forum rules, too.

Despite the long list of harassing PMs you've likely received from Daryl, publicly the two of you seem to have something in common. The both of you defend your opinions by demeaning others as a last ditch effort to distract from having to explain yourselves.

Even though he's taking things a few steps further, it might make more sense to let someone else step up to the podium and rally to have him banned instead of shitting all over the soap box you're standing on. I'm not trying to pick a fight, and I apologize if the imagery came across a little crude, but you're not exactly the best poster child or a prime example of Ms. Perfect Poster.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post
    Vanessa, understand that I'm not trying to defend Daryl, but this whole conversation seems to cut like a double-edge sword. You do have the tendency to attack people in disagreements and lob low-blow insults. That means you're breaking forum rules, too.

Despite the long list of harassing PMs you've likely received from Daryl, publicly the two of you seem to have something in common. The both of you defend your opinions by demeaning others as a last ditch effort to distract from having to explain yourselves.

Even though he's taking things a few steps further, it might make more sense to let someone else step up to the podium and rally to have him banned instead of shitting all over the soap box you're standing on. I'm not trying to pick a fight, and I apologize if the imagery came across a little crude, but you're not exactly the best poster child here.
    At the end of the day though I am Vanessa. Point blank. I call it like I see it.
    BUT I leave this triflin shit on this triflin site.
    People like daryl, Keeping it Real, Jhaniah Stevens and other internet harassers or stalkers take it outside the site, onto other sites, your phone and where you work.
    There is a difference between the 2. maybe you should go into greater details of the situation.
    We are talking about people who take shit too far not petty shit with some faggots trolling for dik on a tranny site. Some fools take this shit into real life.
    Abnd I dont owe anybody on this site any explanations for shit I do.
    I'm not selling shit and I dont need shit from anybody on here.
    I handle mine. You guys have shit twisted sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFusion View Post

Even though he's taking things a few steps further, it might make more sense to let someone else step up to the podium and rally to have him banned instead of shitting all over the soap box you're standing on. I'm not trying to pick a fight, and I apologize if the imagery came across a little crude, but you're not exactly the best poster child or a prime example of Ms. Perfect Poster.
    Oh and by the way everything is said about Matt is true. he is that creepy dude never goes to the gym, drives a pick up truck and his belly hits the steering wheel.

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by melbourne1 View Post
    I dont consider myself a fan of anything apart from Liverpool football club here in the UK!

Just ignore him if he's that bad, if he writes something to you then laugh it off, dont respond and carry on. Starting a thread trying to turn the whole forum against him aint gonna make him leave you alone if he really is "stalking" you.
    uh dude, go to every place we post, and see who cums up and runs his mouth 24/7. She posted screen shots where he's fucking with her on Formspring. So u take it as a laughing matter but what he is doing is illegal in the States.

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    uh dude, go to every place we post, and see who cums up and runs his mouth 24/7. She posted screen shots where he's fucking with her on Formspring. So u take it as a laughing matter but what he is doing is illegal in the States.
    Well girl, I got rid of the monkey on my back. Girls should not be afraid to speak up and handle their business.