View Poll Results: Do you think Daryl Washington should be ban from HungAngels?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 59.14%
  • No

38 40.86%
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516 LastLast

Default Re: Enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    Well, I haven't seen hide nor hair of Daryl so I can only surmise that he has been banned. I haven't spoken directly on the merits of Lexi's (and other's) complaints against Daryl. Allow me to make a few observations.

First off, I want to state that I'm sympathetic to any of the girls who are the victims of stalker/trollish behavior from the men in this forum and others. There's a point where men cross the line, and extreme remedies become necessary.

However, let me make the case for why a lesser remedy than a ban might have been appropriate.

1. Daryl was not anonymous. Typical stalker behavior involves the stalker keeping his/her identity completely anonymous for as long as possible.

1a. The fact that Daryl's identity was known, the cops can be called in. First thing the cops do is a pay a visit to the guy. They calmly tell the guy that he needs to stop or further action will be taken, i.e. restraining orders and that type of thing. That can scare a guy straight.

2. Daryl is obviously trying to break into the biz. He's been filmed with a known star of the trans community, Jamie Cross, and has been swapping messages with some of the producers who participate on this board. Does that mean he should be allowed to be boorish to the girls on here? No. But that fact could be used as leverage against him to clean up his act. Want to work for seanchai, Daryl? Then quit the trollish behavior on Hung Angels.

3. Daryl seemed to be popular. Obviously, not with all members here, but he had his fans. To me, that's a mitigating factor before bringing down the ban hammer (the ultimate remedy).

In the end, it doesn't matter to me all that much. His behavior brought this on and he only has himself to blame.

AS AN ASIDE... I do wonder, though, why don't male performers participate on Hung Angels. Christian XXX participated briefly until he was flamed to kingdom come and quickly left. I can't think of any other male performers who have participated. We have photographers, producers, party arrangers, and many other guys who work within the TS world, who participate, but no performers. Weird.

This is a pretty fair assessment. Daryl could be annoying but at least he was funny at times and had personality.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    This is a pretty fair assessment. Daryl could be annoying but at least he was funny at times and had personality.
    So was John Wayne Gacy.

"If hell freezes over, he'll be skating." - Spaceman Bill Lee on George Steinbrenner.

Quote Originally Posted by TSLexiWade View Post
    WELL, he must have been banned from a few websites based on this:
    Wow that's messed up. Death threats aren't cool. Sorry you had to put up with that.

Is this the first time something like this has happened? Does it happen often for TS or more specifically TS in the sex trade?

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    Wow that's messed up. Death threats aren't cool. Sorry you had to put up with that.

Is this the first time something like this has happened? Does it happen often for TS or more specifically TS in the sex trade?

It's a shame that when you politely ask someone more than once to please refrain from contacting you - they don't listen & it leads to this.

I'm not a bitch as most of you know, but I had to draw a line somewhere & I thank all of you who support me.

Regardless of his random "sense of humor" - he was crossing too many boundaries.

As far as this happening in the past, I've been assaulted - but never really gotten an online death threat - this was really no shock either, I've been expecting it. Just another thing to add to his compilation of issues & one more file to add to his folder.

Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    You're just jealous of his whiny voice!
    He fucks GGs and TGs that I will never get to touch.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Team Evil Rookie Poster BBC4DatAzz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    Oh girl he is a LOSER...when me and paris was in dallas he was gonna take us to the club...paris said no last min cuz she didnt like her dress i went cuz i was meet another ts friend there....well he got mad at me cuz i told him i would not fuck him and he left!!!.....i told him to stop talkin to me ever since and it has not happened...

And thanksss i cant wait!!! it gets better everyday...but im already workin on the next thing to get done lol ill stop one day tho lol
    This girl

Last edited by BBC4DatAzz; 02-01-2011 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    Oh girl he is a LOSER...when me and paris was in dallas he was gonna take us to the club...paris said no last min cuz she didnt like her dress i went cuz i was meet another ts friend there....well he got mad at me cuz i told him i would not fuck him and he left!!!.....i told him to stop talkin to me ever since and it has not happened...

And thanksss i cant wait!!! it gets better everyday...but im already workin on the next thing to get done lol ill stop one day tho lol
    Daryl left so he could get with the other TS friend, QUIT LYING!!! YOU GOT DUMPED LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by BBC4DatAzz View Post
    Daryl left so he could get with the other TS friend, QUIT LYING!!! YOU GOT DUMPED LOL!!

Idk, but he keeps sending me this same photo of him & this girl --- STILL! He is STILL emailing me & I have yet AGAIN, for idk - the millionth time to please refrain from contacting me & his response is "NO."

UGH... fml.

Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com

One thing I've learned about him is, stay on his good side. lmao

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoePitt View Post
    That has a much better chance of working than feeding his ego/vanity here on HA.
    report his stupid ass on his behaviour in the mainstream sites. if he's stalking, he'll soon be sorry...