View Poll Results: Do you think Daryl Washington should be ban from HungAngels?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 59.14%
  • No

38 40.86%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Default Re: Enough is enough

You could always put him on ignore -.-

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    I don't know the dude, obviously....I only know the Daryl here on HA. Who knows...maybe this is all some alter ego for him on here...I never have an issue with a guy who takes a gurl on here with an honest difference of opinion...I do it, and most of the gurls on here can more than hold thier own in that arena... But with this dude it's different. He's like Elvis....he's every fucking where!! I'm a guy so he's more annoying to me...but I understand why some of you feel stalked.
    I'm not saying I haven't pissed people off on here....I'm opinionated but I'm not harrassing ya'll cause you won't fuck me !!
    The dude seems disturbingly obsessed with CD's and TV's to me. Daryl...if you're listening man...it's probably a good time to chill ......or be chilled !!

It's okay to have opinions, as we are each entitled to our own personal views on things. But this has gone way further than expressing an opinion - it's out of control & I'm done dealing with it.

Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com

Gold Poster

The SCF( super crossdresser fucker) is a joke always bragging about how he is some kind of stud but in reality all he does is target crossdressers,drag queens,transvestites and underage transgirls with no self esteem or intelligence hence why he hates girls like lexi and michelle they can see right through his bullshit and see him for the transgender hating jackass he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz View Post

He is on block, ignore, spam - if it's there - I've clicked it. But the fool still keeps coming around - I think if I block you on the one website and tell you to leave me alone, then you should've taken the hint.

Texas's Sweetest Transsexual Superstar™
    www.MissLexiWade.com
    www.twitter.com/MissLexiWade

BOOKINGS/APPEARANCES: misslexiwade@yahoo.com

The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz View Post
    Hes on ignore too... I am on 3 other forums, his bitch ass pops up and talks shit. Then when people reply to his crack replies then we still see it, so ignore is not really ignored!

An opinion is great to have, but this dude comes into every thread and calls us NAMEs even if it doesn't pertain to the thread. I KNOW IM FAT, I dont need some FUCKING BLACK ASS FAG to tell me it every fucking day that I am UGLY AND FAT to him. Some guys ( A LOT OF GUYS ) like my look and my body. But i dont need his opinion in everywhere possible.

Today he was stalking LEXI Formspring page calling her names, then saying he wants to fuck her. It was uncalled for.

Rookie Poster

yeah ive read his remarks he really is a jack ass, people like that just suck ass, any time you have to talk some much about fuckin your obviously not fuckin at all

ENOUGH is ENOUGH, I have had it with these mothafuckin tranny chasers on this mothafuckin forum!

Right now this thread is giving him the attention he wants. Don't even acknowledged his bullshit

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Hes on ignore too... I am on 3 other forums, his bitch ass pops up and talks shit. Then when people reply to his crack replies then we still see it, so ignore is not really ignored!

An opinion is great to have, but this dude comes into every thread and calls us NAMEs even if it doesn't pertain to the thread. I KNOW IM FAT, I dont need some FUCKING BLACK ASS FAG to tell me it every fucking day that I am UGLY AND FAT to him. Some guys ( A LOT OF GUYS ) like my look and my body. But i dont need his opinion in everywhere possible.

Today he was stalking LEXI Formspring page calling her names, then saying he wants to fuck her. It was uncalled for.
    I have one problem with this post. You are not fat, so how do you "know you are fat"?

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    I He's like Elvis....he's every fucking where!!
    Would everybody unblock him if he posted a vid of himself dancing to Mojo? Daryl is everywhere, Daryl is everthing, Daryl is everybody, . . .