Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: Rio de Janeiro - Cangurus TS tours

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster View Post
    Judging by what i see on sites like Malicia, Bananatrans, Distintas, i'd say that Sao Paulo is where the best TS are. Never been to any part of Brazil tho.

Johnny: in your opinion what is the cheapest possible trip to Sao Paulo? I mean what's the least amount of money one can go there to just bang a girl, if i fly from america?
    With him being in Brazil he knows way more than me on this but I went over to Brazil 3 times using skyauction.com. You bid on the packages,,airfairs,etc. I never use anything else when I'm going to Brazil or Dominican Republic. Also,,don't sleep on Bahia. If you like dark-skinned tgirls...

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    With him being in Brazil he knows way more than me on this but I went over to Brazil 3 times using skyauction.com. You bid on the packages,,airfairs,etc....

Thanks tsdvdman, i didn't know that site, gotta read it thoroughly as at first glance it seems too good and cheap to be true. Not that i'm disbelieving in your recommendation lol, but as with all transactions involving money you got to understand all details and small print thoroughly.

What's the cheapest trip you've been able to make to Brazil?

I ask this because i've never travelled international just local so i don't want to pay more of what's worth.

Junior Poster

Know anyone over in Sao Paulo?

F

Quote Originally Posted by jedimaster View Post
    Judging by what i see on sites like Malicia, Bananatrans, Distintas, i'd say that Sao Paulo is where the best TS are. Never been to any part of Brazil tho.

Johnny: in your opinion what is the cheapest possible trip to Sao Paulo? I mean what's the least amount of money one can go there to just bang a girl, if i fly from america?
    Sorry mate this is impossible to answer. Kind of like how long is a piece of string.

For your expenses in SP, just budget the same as you would for NY, London, Tokyo. Its not a cheap city.

If you are really on a budget then go to a city in the north east probably Natal. Much cheaper there, well catered for gringoes as its the center for European sex tourism (closest point to Europe). All dark girls.

Regarding the whole Porto, SP, Rio debate. Each are major state capitals with more than enough perfect girls to satisfy any trip.

Its kind of like comparing apples to oranges to say which is better, each is unique in its climate, lifestyle and demographics.

Porto Alegre is the capital of a big state, Rio Grande do Sul, known for its wealth, quality of life, agriculture and Europeanisation. Most of the population is of German or Italian descent. It has a temperate climate, the nightlife is not as famous as Rio or SP. The girls, ‘gauchas’ are said to be the most beautiful because of their European looks. This is related to the equation. European look = beauty = money and vice versa.

Sao Paulo is the big grey, megalopolis. It has every culture you can think of. Naturally in a city of 22mil you will find the largest number of most beautiful girls, added to this it’s the economic capital which attracts the best girls, looking for the best money. Lifestyle prices reflect this. It is an enormous, polluted, traffic jam with some of the best clubs, bars and cuisine on the planet.

Rio is a tropical, picturesque beach city with the largest economic gap in relation to geographic distribution. Ie the richest of the rich living adjacent to the poorest of the poor. As such there is big variety in looks and pricing. In Rio you can spend all day at the beach, cross the road, freshen up, go downstairs and grab a girl and never stray more than 50m from your hotel. Cariocas pride themselves on being the most fun and friendly to hang out with and the hottest sexual animals in bed.

That all being said, I live in Rio and am happy to give info about Rio but I cant give detailed advice about other cities.

j

Junior Poster

really intresing..

Love big booty shemale.

Default Re: Rio de Janeiro - Cangurus TS tours?

Thought Sao Paulo was the hotspot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s holmes t surprise Sao Paulo.jpg 
Views:	1244 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	366597  

Veteran Poster

why post a picture of sasquatch?

do u provide drugs for us?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    do u provide drugs for us?
    lol, are you serious? I thought you would have your network completely sorted over here.

For the record: No, drugs are not part of the service

But for you Nikka, if you are looking for something special then we can certainly have a conversation. bj

j