Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Rio de Janeiro - Cangurus TS tours

Hi all, I would like to offer you my services as a guide and translator for anyone who wishes to visit the marvelous city of Rio de Janeiro.

Since Help disco has closed it has made life more difficult for both the girls and their admirers but there are still many gorgeous, hot, hung Brazilian angels around if you know were to look.

So contact me for your next trip, I can help you achieve what you have long desired!

paz

j

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Rio de Janeiro - Cangurus TS tours

Help is closed? Too sad. I went there several times, there were tons of hot TS and GG's there. I will miss the place. What are the new clubs to find T girls?

Quote Originally Posted by cyber View Post
    Help is closed? Too sad. I went there several times, there were tons of hot TS and GG's there. I will miss the place. What are the new clubs to find T girls?
    Unfortunately the days of clubs like Help are over. Most of the girls have ended up on the street thanks to Eduardo Paes and the Olympic/World cup 'beautification' of Rio.

The street girls get a bad wrap because of the occasional junky and all these warnings get posted about how you should stay away from the streets and only use websites like distintas etc which is a bit unfair because most of the girls are just nice, sweet things, many of whom dont have the equipment, net access or know how to set up an online listing.

There are a couple of clubs to go to but they are generally just gay nightclubs and it often depends on the night. Just hit me up if you come to Rio and I can sort you out.

j

would i get kidnapped

Quote Originally Posted by Willfromengland View Post
    would i get kidnapped
    ???

Will you get abducted if you go on holiday to Brazil? No

Will you get abducted if you go walking on the street in Rio at night? No

Might you get robbed if you walk into the wrong area with wallet full of cash and a big sign on your head that says 'tourist'? Its possible

Right he will get rob anywhere even in his hotel room with a girl (Funny this also happens in the states) Oh well I guess you are safe.

tippinnottrippin
    "Dat Nigga" next door!

Professional Poster

I had some great times at Help. It was the first club I went to the first time I went to Rio. What about the Flamingo area for tgirls? And the Villa Mimossa (I might be spelling this wrong)?

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

This is really a great idea. I'd pay a couple grand for a tour guide in Rio for a few days.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    This is really a great idea. I'd pay a couple grand for a tour guide in Rio for a few days.
    It would be well worth it..Trust!!

Junior Poster

jonnny can u get tickets to a Vasco v fluminese game too? would love to make it to Brazil one day but need a guide. My area of expertise is Thailand so \brazil im sure would be a whole new ball game in more ways than one!