Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Merry Christmas ... Unless this is your neighbor

If life is like a box of chocolates, why do some boxes have more nuts than others ...

Oy! We have a local guy that puts the $$$ into light displays every year. So much so that the county has to put highway markers out to direct the traffic his house attracts. But to see something like that in a musical context...WHOA!

Junior Poster

Amazing, is that Jean michel Jarre's house?

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

It's not a problem that a "mysterious" fire and a good alibi wouldn't take care off.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    It's not a problem that a "mysterious" fire and a good alibi wouldn't take care off.

-Quinn

BTW, the music is kinda cool, I didn't see a credit. Anyone know the composer/group?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

thats some funny shit....the only thing that = to the annoying lights are these euros that stalk u at the mall trying to sell u everything from neck warmers , scalp massagers, bootleg nintendo systems , nail manicuring systems, toy planes and many other things....i thought it was just random to my area but i went upto boston for a concert and they are there too ....these people are so pushy and rude...alot of people i know wont goto the malls around here because of them and im suprised none of them have been assulted yet....its been going on for a few years now....thank god they are here just for the holidays, lol

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

Default oh my...

*puts the blunt down and slowly backs out of the thread*

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn

-Quinn

ROFLMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

"Don’t like my women single, I like my chicks in two's
    And these days all the girls is down to roll
    I hit the strip club and all them bitches find a pole"

Rookie Poster

Funny as fuck! Til you factor in the amt of foreign oil required to make it happen. Fuck him and fuck christmas. Sorry christians.

Quote Originally Posted by TgirlloverinPA
    Funny as fuck! Til you factor in the amt of foreign oil required to make it happen. Fuck him and fuck christmas. Sorry christians.
    I may be sandwiched betwixt a nuke and a refinery, but it's =our= nuke and refinery. People don't believe me until we get to the peak of the bridge and they see that the 'cloud' is really the vapor from the cooling tower and there is a parade of tankers in the river, just up from the Gulf.

I just don't take well to any kind of holiday, but at least this one is sorta pretty.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell