Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Re: Where is Kira Harden?

Quote Originally Posted by DL_NL View Post
    You're beautiful in your avatar, Kira!
    Thank you !

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    Kira ... All the best to you. I'm glad things are and have been going your way. You are a classy lady and I'm very happy for you.
    pretty much its been all good, but trying to find a guy is proving more difficult than transitioning... and being submissive masochist and into bdsm makes it even more difficult

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden View Post
    pretty much its been all good, but trying to find a guy is proving more difficult than transitioning... and being submissive masochist and into bdsm makes it even more difficult
    LOL...yea Kira...I can see that would be a tall order to fill. I dated a submissive bdsm freak ( GG) and she was exhausting, but it was the ride of a lifetime !!!!!!!!!!. I think I'd like her back !

Best of luck baby xo

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    LOL...yea Kira...I can see that would be a tall order to fill. I dated a submissive bdsm freak ( GG) and she was exhausting, but it was the ride of a lifetime !!!!!!!!!!. I think I'd like her back !

Best of luck baby xo
    yes, and I can take alot of pain, so it will be very exhausting to the Dom whipping, canning, and flogging me

yes it has been a little nippy outside, but its going to be nicer the next few days, in the 40s

I cant wait, tired of this below zero BS, I would rather have the snow from the south that the temps from the north

<<< Oshkosh here

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Junior Poster

Kira you are absolutely stunning best of luck in your quest for companionship. BTW Im available for short time rentals.

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I cant wait, tired of this below zero BS, I would rather have the snow from the south that the temps from the north

<<< Oshkosh here
    just went outside. some of this snow is melting... hopefully enough to create better parking on streets

Quote Originally Posted by luvshemales View Post
    Kira you are absolutely stunning best of luck in your quest for companionship. BTW Im available for short time rentals.

Jack
    thank you!

wow Kira.... Heeellloooooooo nurse!

meaning, you're like... super hot =D

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

yes, and I can take alot of pain, so it will be very exhausting to the Dom whipping, canning, and flogging me
    Yes...so I gather...LOL

For the Dom the exhausting part comes not only in the physical, but the mental....constantly coming up with new and more kinky ways to feed your fetish, but as I say....It's a ride worth taking to anyone who can handle it !!