Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Default Re: Lucy Bisset from Toronto - My First Time

Beauty & class is an amazing combination in a woman!

Bassman is the man great story and lucy your gorgeous.

Junior Poster

Bassman, I second your review of Lucy. I was with her last June when I was visiting Toronto. She is quite possibly the best tgirl I've been with. Her beauty and sex appeal is obvious but the icing on the cake is like what you said, she makes you feel like she's in love with you. There's a strong connection she gives you and makes you feel like you're her only lover, even though we all know she has many, many lovers. That's a rare gift among providers and this is what sets her apart from other tgirls.

Next time I'm in Toronto I will plan on seeing her for sure! When I saw her last summer she was still at her place on Huntley. I look forward to seeing her new townhouse and am curious about her tgirl roommate. Who knows, perhaps we'll have a 3some

Quote Originally Posted by poleskr View Post
    Bassman, I second your review of Lucy. I was with her last June when I was visiting Toronto. She is quite possibly the best tgirl I've been with. Her beauty and sex appeal is obvious but the icing on the cake is like what you said, she makes you feel like she's in love with you. There's a strong connection she gives you and makes you feel like you're her only lover, even though we all know she has many, many lovers. That's a rare gift among providers and this is what sets her apart from other tgirls.

Next time I'm in Toronto I will plan on seeing her for sure! When I saw her last summer she was still at her place on Huntley. I look forward to seeing her new townhouse and am curious about her tgirl roommate. Who knows, perhaps we'll have a 3some
    Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify, I may have misled, the other girl was a friend from Montreal, not a rommmate. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by poleskr View Post

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    I thought she would be mad you kissed and told
    I asked her if I could write a review here and she gave me the green light to write one whereever I wanted. Very classy of her. She hadn't heard of this site until I mentioned it to her. Maybe, just maybe, I'm responsible for her registering as a member.

Well done.

"That's what i thought you said."

what was the damage? Gotta start saving and plan a Toronto trip accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by killerjoe View Post
    what was the damage? Gotta start saving and plan a Toronto trip accordingly.
    Good luck with that, mate - the last post on this thread was exactly two years ago!

But Lucy looks well worth the research.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Rookie Poster

I've been with Lucy 4 times. 2 at her old, crummy place, and twice at her new townhouse. Great spot. Lucy provides stellar service, and amazingly keeps going. Within 10 minutes of blowing a load in my mouth, she was hard again and fucking my ass. What a performance.

Yeah, she's good and, like you said, provides amazing service. Never saw the old place but I liked the new one. Obviously, by the dates of some recent posts I'm long overdue for another visit to that thick-cocked goddess.