Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Between the catty girls & all the haters...

I can barely stand this scene anymore!

This reminds me of fucking highschool, it's stupid.

There is so much shit talking between the girls and the guys, it's unbelievable!

If you are a good looking dude, not one of these troll looking cats that stand around just staring at the girls, you are completely hated on!

I had so many hot girls talking to me last night & because I was hanging with one girl, all her friends start talking shit about her & all the dudes started hating so hard, it is really silly.

Fuck, we are all adults here, why not just have a good time? I know jealousy is a bitch, but damn! Choosing one girl is like a death sentance! If her friend ever liked you, it's like they have fucking dibs on you & nobody else can talk to you!

I guess having a bunch of haters is good though...I must be doing something right!

But fuck, can't we all just get along??

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Between the catty girls & all the haters...

You'd be catty, too, if you had to suck dick for a living.

Yes, we just can't take you...you sound egotistical

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by joeym75ld View Post
    You'd be catty, too, if you had to suck dick for a living.
    Good point....

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Yes, we just can't take you...you sound egotistical
    Look at the pot calling the kettle black...you're the last person who should be talking about ego...

Quote Originally Posted by T$420 View Post
    Look at the pot calling the kettle black...you're the last person who should be talking about ego...
    Really? I am so down to earth and sweet.............doll

You must not know me

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Smile Re: Between the catty girls & all the haters...

Hey, man, I understand perfectly as I had the same problem when I first started here, but don't let it throw you off. There are a lot of really nice people on here and this is one of the best resources I've found for learning about transsexuals. There's a lot of trash talk going on here and most of it's BS but you'll find that for the most part the ladies on here are nice people and so are a lot of the guys, including some of the trash talkers.

This place is a lot like panning for gold, you gotta sift through a lot the dirt, but eventually you'll come across a solid gold nugget that makes all the sifting worthwhile. The best thing I can suggest you be you and take the rest as it comes to you. If you pay attention you might pick up a few pointers on how to deal with certain situations that will arise in your life. Here's a quick example: Catty is not a good adjective to use when describing a girl's behavior, especially if you're interested in her. Might be time to reconsider how you word the titles of your threads and think about how it sounds to your audience. Good luck and hang in there, there are some really incredible people on here.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    Hey, man, I understand perfectly as I had the same problem when I first started here, but don't let it throw you off. There are a lot of really nice people on here and this is one of the best resources I've found for learning about transsexuals. There's a lot of trash talk going on here and most of it's BS but you'll find that for the most part the ladies on here are nice people and so are a lot of the guys, including some of the trash talkers.

This place is a lot like panning for gold, you gotta sift through a lot the dirt, but eventually you'll come across a solid gold nugget that makes all the sifting worthwhile. The best thing I can suggest you be you and take the rest as it comes to you. If you pay attention you might pick up a few pointers on how to deal with certain situations that will arise in your life. Here's a quick example: Catty is not a good adjective to use when describing a girl's behavior, especially if you're interested in her. Might be time to reconsider how you word the titles of your threads and think about how it sounds to your audience. Good luck and hang in there, there are some really incredible people on here.
    This reads like a nice post, but I think he's talking about IRL...like at a club or bar.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T$420 View Post
    I can barely stand this scene anymore!

This reminds me of fucking highschool, it's stupid.

There is so much shit talking between the girls and the guys, it's unbelievable!

If you are a good looking dude, not one of these troll looking cats that stand around just staring at the girls, you are completely hated on!

I had so many hot girls talking to me last night & because I was hanging with one girl, all her friends start talking shit about her & all the dudes started hating so hard, it is really silly.

Fuck, we are all adults here, why not just have a good time? I know jealousy is a bitch, but damn! Choosing one girl is like a death sentance! If her friend ever liked you, it's like they have fucking dibs on you & nobody else can talk to you!

I guess having a bunch of haters is good though...I must be doing something right!

But fuck, can't we all just get along??
    Dude...I was with ya until this........."I had so many hot girls talking to me last night " LOL

Silver Poster

This scene is very much like high school.

Didn't you have fun in high school?

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue