Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default I Have Tons Of Phlegm Rattling Around In My Chest Now

Had my annual Christmas Season cold. Always starts in my head stopping up my nose and giving me a sore throat. I'm now in the final stage where I feel OK but have tons of phlegm that is eagerly wanting to escape me. I hacked up a big goober in the toilet earlier that looked like a giant splotch of honey mustard. Last night I took a massive bong hit and coughed up a big gray oyster looking thing that went splat up against the wall. Yesterday, I laughed and almost hit a guy with a huge phlegm ball in the arm but he saw it and moved away before it hit him in his right arm.

Default Re: I Have Tons Of Phlegm Rattling Around In My Chest Now

Don't fuck about... i thought I just had the flu and it turns out I had Swine Flu. I ended up in the hospital for 2 days. Three weeks later and I am finally back to normal. It infected the whole of my endocrine system, swelling up my glands to the size of grapefruit. My whole head was swolen, so painful. Next it infected my Respiratory system filling my lungs with fluid. Make sure it's not swine flu because if it is you only have a day or two to get on Tamiflu or another anti-viral.

Quote Originally Posted by paulflittle View Post
    Don't fuck about... i thought I just had the flu and it turns out I had Swine Flu. I ended up in the hospital for 2 days. Three weeks later and I am finally back to normal. It infected the whole of my endocrine system, swelling up my glands to the size of grapefruit. My whole head was swolen, so painful. Next it infected my Respiratory system filling my lungs with fluid. Make sure it's not swine flu because if it is you only have a day or two to get on Tamiflu or another anti-viral.
    I'm almost all better. Just enjoying the extra snot my body is producing.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I hate the flu. I hate it. I'm too scared to go anywhere near anyone claiming to have the flu. So I usually paste a couple of googly eyes on their shirt, or vest, where-ever. It just makes them seem more approachable. So would you please put on some googly eyes?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_kowwd3wX6h1qz7l0a.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	301.8 KB 
ID:	364303  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    I hate the flu. I hate it. I'm too scared to go anywhere near anyone claiming to have the flu. So I usually paste a couple of googly eyes on their shirt, or vest, where-ever. It just makes them seem more approachable. So would you please put on some googly eyes?
    Do I have to get over my cold before you swallow my hot creamy load?

Also, who's the weird looking guy in the picture?

He's the cool guy in your picture. Surely you've seen his googly eyes sketch on SNL?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

He's the cool guy in your picture. Surely you've seen his googly eyes sketch on SNL?
    I've seen it. Christopher Walken hosting SNL is always an event at my house.

Now please, Trish. Just one glass of Champagne?!?

I mustn't. I really should be going. I only stepped in to see your etchings.

I mustn't. I really should be going. I only stepped in to see your etchings.
    Oh no, my little minx! You must stay for just one glass of Champagne! Then I will give you your glove back.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

I picture Dino's phlegm ball as analogous to the giant tar balls floating around in the Gulf of Mexico, only worse.