Default My new Carioca life

I had been in Rio just 3 weeks and I was all excited because I had just seen a little catfight involving the gorgeous blond superstar on top of a bus at Parada Gay. Ok, game on I thought to myself, Im going to catch a hot hung angel tonight.

A total, stunner walked passed, body hugging dress over swelling Brazilian hips. Our eyes locked for a second and as my adrenaline surged I managed to squeek a weak Oi, tudo bom. She replied in a velvety voice set my prostate quivering. Ive usually got good game but I totally lost it there, my fingers were tingling the rush was so strong. She kept walking with the crowd, slowly, I was trying to figure out if she was with friends or alone, she paused and changed direction, dancing from one clear space to another…lingering but then she moved off and melted into the parade.

Damn, she was giving me a chance and I just stood there like an idiot. After the adrenaline wore off I felt kind of tired, I looked for a while but couldn’t find her again so I decided to drown my sorrows with caipirinhas.

So I was bored, solo and a bit over the whole thing. Standing on Avinida Atlantica, beach side, as the trio electricos thunder by, a tiny little girl in big aviators flashed me a smile. I was really there for a TS but she was super cute and I needed to get over my earlier disaster.

5 foot even, light brown skin, super perky. Within about three minutes she was already giving me signals and as I closed in for the kiss, JACKPOT!!!! I realise the girl was packing. We made out for hours, drank and danced funke at a spontaneous baile in a Petrobras gas station in the middle of Copacabana, damn I love Rio.

She had to go home early but agreed to meet me for a date in Niteroi. What a mission; General Ossorio to Carioca metro, Praca XV then the slow barca to Niteroi, I was going mental with anticipation.

I arrive and she is waiting for me, smiling. I still cant believe my luck, she is perfect, 21, Brazilian, beautiful, heels, tiny shorts and a loose low slung billowing top, all natural, all woman…almost. We hit a bar, she speaks no English, my Portuguese is basic but somehow we end up talking for hours, its happening too fast, we are falling for each other. I brought up the question I had been hedging around, active or passive? Tipsy, she blushes and says a little too loudly, ’I love to participate,’ I didn’t care who heard, I was totally lost in her so I grabbed her hand and dragged her out into the night.

It was almost Christmas and the foreshore was crowded with street kids, homeless camps and couples making out, we searched for a dark place where we could be together, finally climbing down a rocky outcrop onto a stretch of dirty sand overlooking Guanabara bay and Rio city.

We kissed deep with passionate urgency, I slipped the tips of my fingers down into her waistband, slowly, gently discovering her width, her length…caralho! it just kept going. I dropped to my kneed and pulled down her micro shorts, my heart was pounding, my head spinning. On the front of her white panties was a pair of holly berries, man that was just too cute, a Christmas package just for me!! She wiggled them down over her slender hips and I almost heard angels sigh as it sprang to attention, long and wide, firm but so soft.

I took her in my mouth, so warm, so perfect, it filled me, choked me. She pulled out and rubbed her head across my lips before thrusting back in, her little hands running through my hair as she gently fucked my mouth.
    I turned her around and spread tight sculpted cheeks and dove my tongue into her arse. She was stunningly clean and smooth and perfumed. “Camisinha?” She gasped, wriggling her little round butt into my face. In an instant I had downed my shorts and was rolling one on, I had no lube so I just drooled over her pussy.

So it was with a fresh breeze at my back and all of Rio stretched out behind me that I slipped into paradise, her tiny arse quivering around my cock, one high heeled foot up on a rock, back arched, her hair cascading down one side.

I grabbed her waist and pumped slow and deep as her lithe little frame quivered, and she moaned “isso, isso”. I lost track of time and space, it was just the two of us, rocking together, as she relaxed I pushed deeper and deeper and she pushed back faster and faster and I exploded seeing stars as she cried ‘ai! meu amor.’

We stayed together for a moment as I kissed the sweat off the nape of her neck but she twisted out of my grip and turned grabbing her now rock hard cock and pushing me back down.. “voce quer? voce quer?” (you want, you want) ‘quero’ I begged, ‘quero, quero, quero,’

She was getting crazy, slapping me across the face, pushing right down into my throat, ‘shupa, shupa amor,’ she grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, jerking fast, her bracelets jingling like Christmas bells, and blew her load into my waiting mouth and across my face. She bent down and kissed me her tongue diving in to mingle with her cum, licking it off my face.

We walked back to the station hand in hand, I could hardly bare to let her go but she promised to see me the next weekend.

And that my friends was the start of my new Carioca life.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Johnny Canguru; 01-11-2011 at 11:26 PM.

Junior Poster

Default Re: My new Carioca life

Wow, hot story. Thanks for sharing it. Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

T-girls make me SQUIRT & act SILLY!

Amazing story Johnny.
    Thanks a lot for sharing with those details!

How old are you?
    You moved to Brasil now? or just on vacations?

Good luck!

Rookie Poster

great start, but is that all? need more. what happened New Years eve???

Member Rookie Poster Ilovetranny's Avatar

Great story.