Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Guys in this forum

Seriously, what's the deal with the guys who come to this forum to learn about transsexuals and then almost immediately try to act like they know who we are and what we need better than we do? If you came here to learn, then learn. If after you've learned, you want to add something constructive, please do so. But if you came here to lecture, please leave.

You're all entitled to your opinions, but some of you guys are really out of control and disrespectful when you simply disagree with us. I hate to break it to you all: but we know more about being transsexual than you do, so not only are the overreactions out of line, so is the reasoning.

I know the girls give it as good as they get often times, but can you blame them? You can never understand unless you've walked a mile in their shoes, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try... and most of you don't.

I say 'live and let die,' so go ahead and rationalize your attractions and your anger all you like, but I think it's time a lot of you take a long, hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if you abuse the girls because it makes you feel better about yourself.

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 01-06-2011 at 02:01 AM.

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Default Re: Guys in this forum

Lol, thats why I dont fuck with ts admirers.

WAY TO MUCH DRAMA!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Seriously, what's the deal with the guys who come to this forum to learn about transsexuals and then almost immediately try to act like they know who we are and what we need better than we do? If you came here to learn, then learn. If after you've learned, you want to add something constructive, please do so. But if you came here to lecture, please leave.

You're all entitled to your opinions, but some of you guys are really out of control and disrespectful when you simply disagree with us. I hate to break it to you all: but we know more about being transsexual than you do, so not only are the overreactions out of line, so is the reasoning.

I know the girls give it as good as they get often times, but can you blame them? You can never understand unless you've walked a mile in their shoes, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try... and most of you don't.

II say 'live and let die,' so go ahead and rationalize your attractions and your anger all you like, but I think it's time a lot of you take a long, hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if you abuse the girls because it makes you feel better about yourself.

~BB~
    I am fairly new to HA but I agree with you 100%.

Far too much hating and sniping going on . A bit of respect goes a long way !

Quote Originally Posted by hapboy View Post
    I am fairly new to HA but I agree with you 100%.

Far too much hating and sniping going on . A bit of respect goes a long way !
    Thanks. Say no to:

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post

WAY TO MUCH DRAMA!

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post

I say 'live and let die,' so go ahead and rationalize your attractions and your anger all you like, but I think it's time a lot of you take a long, hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if you abuse the girls because it makes you feel better about yourself.

~BB~
    Got any new material Bella ?? Cause this routine is getting old. Self Pity doesn't become you.

Oh and that whole respect thing??? That works both ways baby.

Surely there are dudes on here that are quick to turn ugly...I won't deny that. But by in large, the girls you're talking about give as good as they get, so what's the problem? You want to be treated equally...don't you? Don't piss on my leg, and chances are I won't piss on yours ! Suddenly you're not happy with the tone on here?? That's Kinda like the fireman who turns arsonist so he can extinguish the fire !!!!!

I like you Bella...but you're as capable of starting a shitfest as anyone on here, and many times do. You have strong opinions, and you state them freely. So do others. It's irrelevent if you think they're wrong, that's why they're opinions.

I've observed there are girls on here that almost never get negative shit hurled thier way. Maybe that's because they don't become involved in some of the more contraversial posts, or engage in namecalling, ( faggot, power bottom, crossdresser,etc) or maybe it's just thier personality, or thier maturity. The point is...the expierence is not the same for them, as it seems to be for you........Hmmmmmmmmm.

If you point is to lower the volume I agree, but that may be like trying to put a 4 alarm fire out with a garden hose.

Veteran Poster

WAY TO MUCH DRAMA!
    Sure thats not your fault?

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

WAY TO MUCH DRAMA!
    Thanks for the input snooky !

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    I've observed there are girls on here that almost never get negative shit hurled thier way. Maybe that's because they don't become involved in some of the more contraversial posts, or engage in namecalling, ( faggot, power bottom, crossdresser,etc) or maybe it's just thier personality, or thier maturity. The point is...the expierence is not the same for them, as it seems to be for you........Hmmmmmmmmm.
    Name calling isn't productive. Debate and discussion is, and I live with the consequences of my threads and statements without losing a wink of sleep over them. This isn't a slam thread. I just think the guys need to tone it down. This two-way street is essentially caused by a birth defect that we must bear, not you, so a little more understanding is in order.

~BB~

PS: Where the hell do you get 'self pity' out of this thread? I'm not even speaking for me. I'm like a tank around here. You can say anything about me or to me and it bounces right off!

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 01-06-2011 at 02:51 AM.