Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default temptated to cheat

yeah i got a girl and i'm usually faithful but sometimes i lust for other chicks....i've been feelin this chick at work since i started but she didnt seem too friendly at first....now that i've been workin with her 2 days a week she seems to be opening up to me more....she was tellin me somethin today and all i did was stare at her and didnt know what to say....and then she rubbed my head and gently caressed my face when i did her a favor...that alone made me get hard....i dunno...i really wanna smash but then i got a girl so it's confusing because i'm always thinkin about this other chick....smh

Junior Poster

Default Re: temptated to cheat

a man only has one chance to do the right thing to the people that care about him...and you are the sum of your choices.

a person that cheats is NOT a person that makes a mistake or gets caught up in a moment...he/she is the kind of person that cheats and betrays...Its their CHOICE, its who they are.

who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    yeah i got a girl and i'm usually faithful but sometimes i lust for other chicks....i've been feelin this chick at work since i started but she didnt seem too friendly at first....now that i've been workin with her 2 days a week she seems to be opening up to me more....she was tellin me somethin today and all i did was stare at her and didnt know what to say....and then she rubbed my head and gently caressed my face when i did her a favor...that alone made me get hard....i dunno...i really wanna smash but then i got a girl so it's confusing because i'm always thinkin about this other chick....smh

Freddie,

Girls will always be there homie....always.

They aren't running out, going on sale, or being discontinued. Girls will always be there. That being said, I don't cheat cuz I never want my woman to be looked at by another woman as if that woman was better than her.

You want other women to look at you, and look at your girl with respect cuz she was able to cop a good man. Your girl is being chuckled at, talk about behind her back, and just disrespected by girls who know you stepped out on her. You don't want her to go through that, so keep it in your pants till you are single.

Yes my avatar is me!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    Freddie,

Girls will always be there homie....always.

They aren't running out, going on sale, or being discontinued. Girls will always be there. That being said, I don't cheat cuz I never want my woman to be looked at by another woman as if that woman was better than her.

You want other women to look at you, and look at your girl with respect cuz she was able to cop a good man. Your girl is being chuckled at, talk about behind her back, and just disrespected by girls who know you stepped out on her. You don't want her to go through that, so keep it in your pants till you are single.
    i mean we havent exchanged numbers or anything but it seems like it could eventually head in that direction....and i work wit her so seein her everyday makes it harder and harder...no pun bwahaha....but it's the man in me i guess....i dunno why i'm thinkin about this other chick instead of the one i got at home...

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Wow, and you wonder why people attack you?

if you like one more than the other it's an easy decision but I assume that's not the case

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    Wow, and you wonder why people attack you?
    dont care what they think...and i havent cheated so i'm still a saint

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    i mean we havent exchanged numbers or anything but it seems like it could eventually head in that direction....and i work wit her so seein her everyday makes it harder and harder...no pun bwahaha....but it's the man in me i guess....i dunno why i'm thinkin about this other chick instead of the one i got at home...

People always want what they can't have.

Truth is, 9 oughtta 10 times it isn't worth it, but you never realize it till after you fuck her. It was just the fact that you hadn't hit that got your attention. Right after you hit you will lose interest immediately, and feel bad about doing it.

Sometimes you have to think past the nut.

Yes my avatar is me!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    People always want what they can't have.

Truth is, 9 oughtta 10 times it isn't worth it, but you never realize it till after you fuck her. It was just the fact that you hadn't hit that got your attention. Right after you hit you will lose interest immediately, and feel bad about doing it.

Sometimes you have to think past the nut.

i feel u on that. this makes perfect sense.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

it comes down to are you or aren't you going to step out on her or not. If you are, when does it stop? I mean there will be another one, and then another after that. You have to decide do what do you want more. That's my opinion...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...