Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: temptated to cheat

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Goku speaks truth

yes!

I made up that phrase, but yall are welcome to use it.

If you think past the nut, you will find you will talk yourself out of doing a bunch of stupid shit. You start thinking about how the girl you had sex with will be calling you all the time, showing up randomly at your house, wanting to spend time with you......

LOL

Yes my avatar is me!

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    Freddie,

Girls will always be there homie....always.

They aren't running out, going on sale, or being discontinued. Girls will always be there. That being said, I don't cheat cuz I never want my woman to be looked at by another woman as if that woman was better than her.

You want other women to look at you, and look at your girl with respect cuz she was able to cop a good man. Your girl is being chuckled at, talk about behind her back, and just disrespected by girls who know you stepped out on her. You don't want her to go through that, so keep it in your pants till you are single.
    I co-sign this powerful statement!

Be a man of integrity or a typical man its your choice, but stand up real guys like myself and Goku here have less problems trust.

Coolest kid out baby, word to Chuck Inglish
    -Drizzy Drake

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    in a way i think this is what this chick is doin this to me...she knows i'm feelin her but she likes to play like she dont notice, then she'll start flirting....when i first started workin there she acted stuck up around me....i've asked about her and another dude told me she used to mess wit a cape verdean dude who used to work there and possibly has a kid wit him....but he said she's been really quiet about her personal life since that dude got fired. i dunno...

Leave it alone, my nigga!

Think past the nut!

You gotta come back to work, now she is on your nuts all the time, asking where you were last night, and how come you didn't hit her back. I have a strict "no fucking at the job" policy, and that is even without having a main girl to complicate matters worse.

Yes my avatar is me!

Silver Poster

Leave it alone, my nigga!

Think past the nut!

You gotta come back to work, now she is on your nuts all the time, asking where you were last night, and how come you didn't hit her back. I have a strict "no fucking at the job" policy, and that is even without having a main girl to complicate matters worse.
    bwahahaha yeah it'll def complicate the work environment...

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieGomez View Post
    bwahahaha yeah it'll def complicate the work environment...

Yes, nigga, it does!

Girls got they jaws tighter than a MF, cuz your boy got his chastity belt on at the job. I give a girl a pound, and keep it movin, while they stand their confused thinking, "Did he just really give me dap?"

LOL

Yes my avatar is me!

Silver Poster

Yes, nigga, it does!

Girls got they jaws tighter than a MF, cuz your boy got his chastity belt on at the job. I give a girl a pound, and keep it movin, while they stand their confused thinking, "Did he just really give me dap?"

LOL
    yeah my boy who talks to her on a friendly level said she used to write up that nigga she used to mess with everytime she saw him talkin to another chick and she'd give the chicks a hard time and send their ass back if they didnt do their job right....she's a hotel supervisor.

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

yea, no hitting anyone from the job. I've worked with ladies that have flirted with me but I never did anything with them, just thought it would make life complicated. now having sex at work- plenty of times . But honestly you might wanna let that one go. Keep your integrity mi gente...

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by south ov da border View Post
    yea, no hitting anyone from the job. I've worked with ladies that have flirted with me but I never did anything with them, just thought it would make life complicated. now having sex at work- plenty of times . But honestly you might wanna let that one go. Keep your integrity mi gente...
    i work in a hotel so it's possible to mess around, i've heard others have done it, but alot get caught and the managers just have to roll the cameras to see

I dont agree with this "not hittin girls at work" stuff. I've done it and it didnt cause any problems for me. In fact in made work more fun

Coolest kid out baby, word to Chuck Inglish
    -Drizzy Drake

Quote Originally Posted by nsagent View Post
    I dont agree with this "not hittin girls at work" stuff. I've done it and it didnt cause any problems for me. In fact in made work more fun
    bwhahahahaha!!!

you got lucky!

Yes my avatar is me!