View Poll Results: Would you have a serious relationship with a TGIRL?

Voters
249. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, if I like her, I wouldn't have a problem.

166 66.67%
  • Yes, it's not in my plans but it could happen.

49 19.68%
  • No, I just want to fuck them and move on.

20 8.03%
  • No, this is just a fantasy. I don't interact with them in real life.

14 5.62%
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Default Re: Would you have a serious relationship with a TGIRL?

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS View Post
    All im saying is 90% of the guys here, i, as well as the majority of my friends, would not give a second glance at a club or on the street. and the other 10% would ruin whatever chances they had by simply opening up their mouths.

Nowt new there, then: that's the standard issue statement from GGs and TGs around the world. Let's face it lads, if you don't have: a) the face of the male actor of the moment, b) the body of a world-class athlete, and c) the financial clout of Bill Gates, Roman Abramovitch and the Sultan of Brunei all rolled into one, you're not even going to get the slightest whiff of a look-in (notice that I haven't remarked on any intellectual ability: if you possess points a), b) and c), you can be as thick as mince - think Cristiano Ronaldo - but the girls don't care, because you've got it made).

On the other hand if, like myself, you're an average bloke in the street, 40 years old, reasonably articulate and intelligent, funny, well-mannered, considerate, etc. (selling myself hard, here! ) but that you're a bit tubby (damn it, I'm a foodie!), with average looks, and you have to work your arse off to have money in your pocket, well in that case you can go swivel, because to all intents and purposes you'll be as see-through as the Invisible Man, and then some.

No, I'm not being bitter (damn - reminds me that there's no beer in the house... ); I got over that stage years ago, but all the same it is a bit of a ball-ache trying to be Mr Nice Bloke all the time, only to get slapped in the face.

Anyway after my wee rant (sorry for the "tocho" - brick - as they say here in Spain), to answer the O.P.'s question: yes I would have a serious relationship with a t-girl if the opportunity arose.

Right then, I'm off to get that beer!

Fork 'andles

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Caff_Racer View Post
    Nowt new there, then: that's the standard issue statement from GGs and TGs around the world. Let's face it lads, if you don't have: a) the face of the male actor of the moment, b) the body of a world-class athlete, and c) the financial clout of Bill Gates, Roman Abramovitch and the Sultan of Brunei all rolled into one, you're not even going to get the slightest whiff of a look-in (notice that I haven't remarked on any intellectual ability: if you possess points a), b) and c), you can be as thick as mince - think Cristiano Ronaldo - but the girls don't care, because you've got it made).

On the other hand if, like myself, you're an average bloke in the street, 40 years old, reasonably articulate and intelligent, funny, well-mannered, considerate, etc. (selling myself hard, here! ) but that you're a bit tubby (damn it, I'm a foodie!), with average looks, and you have to work your arse off to have money in your pocket, well in that case you can go swivel, because to all intents and purposes you'll be as see-through as the Invisible Man, and then some.

No, I'm not being bitter (damn - reminds me that there's no beer in the house... ); I got over that stage years ago, but all the same it is a bit of a ball-ache trying to be Mr Nice Bloke all the time, only to get slapped in the face.

Anyway after my wee rant (sorry for the "tocho" - brick - as they say here in Spain), to answer the O.P.'s question: yes I would have a serious relationship with a t-girl if the opportunity arose.

Right then, I'm off to get that beer!
    Caff, what you say is and always has been generally true of young, pretty girls. They're not young and pretty forever and they often work it for what they can get while they can get it. It's not universally true, personality can trump good looks and wealth, but only if she's open to it, which she may well not be.

Not saying this is you, but picking up on what you wrote; personally I always think it's unrealistic for any middle aged bloke to try to pick up flighty young things who they have little in common with. For me, it seems more sensible to seek out attractive women nearer to the guy's age, who may actually want him as a boyfriend. Not as easy to find as the pretty young things out decorating the clubs looking for boys, but probably more worthwhile to seek out. Just my 2c

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

what i find beyond interesting is that you guys are actually surprised/mad because young girls arent interested in older guys(and yes 40 is older for women in my age group).i mean come on, yal'll need to be realistic.why not just go after girls in the same age group as you?its no big surprise that people want to hook up with people they find attractive.how many guys here would date a ts girl who may be very sweet and down to earth but not very passable at all with overtly masculine features??
    im personally not too big on looks.you have to be some kind of attractive but i love dorky guys to death.if you can make me laugh,have stimulating conversations,have a love of horror movies and can booze with me im yours.

Amberskyi, I'm not mad/surprised/having a fit of the vapours. If I was, my comment would have been much more scathing, instead of being largely tongue-in-cheek. On the other hand, 40 isn't that old nowadays (and on a personal note I don't actually look my age: people always think I'm in my early thirties for some reason), and I think that I could get away with courting (I like that old-fashioned term ) a young woman in her mid-twenties, let's say, without looking too much like "mutton dressed as lamb".

Fork 'andles

lol awww im sorry if i hurt anyones feelings, that was never my intention. im also sorry im not as easily offended as some of the male posters on here. if i were to take offense to half of the things some guys say id have been driven crazy a long time ago. My bluntness can definitely get the best of me sometimes, and if anyone took what i said as a personal attack against them, they sadly have their own demons to confront. There are so many nice guys on here who are a blast to talk to, sadly the odds of them having anything serious with half of the girls they show interest in is merely fantasy. And then there are the younger (some might consider more attractive) guys on here who ruin any chances they might have had based on their looks with pure ignorance and stupidity. This is a fact

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS View Post
    lol awww im sorry if i hurt anyones feelings, that was never my intention.

Chasers tend to be insecure hypersensitive crybabies about issues like age, body size, weight, height, hair, money, status, dick size, hand size, toe size, femur length, etc. etc. etc.

They're more vainly obsessive and easily hurt than any girl.

And don't call them gay either.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    As long as they are not in the scene of course like as soon as we start dating boom gone!
    very interesting since your pretty much in the scene yourself....

Well you didn't hurt my feelings or offend me, RubyTS! As for your bluntness, I like people who call a spade a spade (in this day and age of ridiculous political correctness it's getting harder to find)!

My comment was just that: a comment, not a criticism or a gripe.

Of course, the first person to call me grandpa is going to get me boot up their arse!!

Fork 'andles

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    very interesting since your pretty much in the scene yourself....

He is not your typical dude trying to score though. He tries to be a friend, not another chaser in search of an orgasm.

Junior Poster

You didn't hurt my feelings, your statement was just ignorant & stupid...the fact of the matter is I pull way hotter girls than you, so to hear that you wouldn't give any guys on this entire board the time of day-without paying you of course, when you haven't met or seen 90% of us, is a short sided generalization that makes you look ridiculous...