Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Veteran Poster

Arianna, you still feel the need to call me names? But you expect none back in return? You seem very immature for your age. Im not stupid enough to post my pic on any site, unlike you. You leave yourself open for critizism. I think I called you every name in the book the last time you called me racist, so im not gonna even bother this time. However I do suggest you change your avatar to a sitcom character, because that broken up face is FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come for me!!! Cmon, badboy!!!

Veteran Poster

You are so lonely arent you?? You can accuse me of anything you want, but you are showing the rest of the people here that you are a moron! This is funny, what makes you think I cant afford to buy a nice car anyway? I'll tell you what, I dont have to suck dick to make my money!! Hows that, you poor excuse for a shemale!?!?! My kids college funds are already paid for, they can go where they wish. Unlike you and your 8th grade education!!

See I can make accusations too. This is boring though. Let me know when you wanna stop.

Veteran Poster

thats funny, the finger and The K man's face!

People need to stop being so damn sensitive. Who cares what is posted, from a rebel flag to a swastika, who the hell cares. That was a long time ago.

That quote is true. People have to lighten up and remember sticks and stones....................................!

Maybe you do drive a nice car, how would I know. Who cares!

But dont tell me you dont suck dick for $$.

I'll play your little game.....................your turn.

Rookie Poster

Well...

To get back on topic, I was totally against snow(I've hated it since I've been out of school and into the "real" world).

Now it looks like I won't be working tomorrow, so thank god for the 1day vacation.

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman
    You only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy
    Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests
    Or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess

We just had a bit of a dusting here last night. The stray came by and looked like he'd been rolling in it. Black cat, much snow, very contrasty.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell