Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: I want to go to Thiland!!

Quote Originally Posted by BKKplayer View Post
    A few things...

1) To Caliuncut - Glad you had fun here, but 600 baht is exactly US$20 now and it was when you were here.

2) On a good night out for me - great Thai food, plenty of beer, ladyboy for 2 to 3 hours - runs about 3,000 to 3,500 baht, (US$ 100 to 120), at the most, many times it's less.

3) In Bangkok, stay near Nana Plaza. In NP there are 5 full go go bars which are all ladyboys. Cascade on the top floor has over 120 working every night.
    About 300 metres further down Soi 4, there is the Guess bar, which has between 15 to 20 "girls" every night. They even have access to a short time hotel ( US$ 10 to 15 for 3 hours ), right out the back door of the bar.

Guess bar thread here.

http://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin/...T;f=49;t=26526

At 2:00, they all come flooding out of Nana Plaza, and you can tell the LB's from the real girls as the LB's are the good looking ones, well dressed.

4) In Phuket, Patong Beach is the place to be. The best bar is Cocktails and Dreams on the east end of Bangla Road.

C&D thread here.

http://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin/...T;f=49;t=26871

There are tons of "girls" on the streets and also in the Paradise Complex on Second Road. This is a gay complex, but every bar has shows every night.

There is even a great LB only massage place called Tootsie's. Also just off Second Road, but about a 12 minute walk south from Bangla. I love this place.

http://www.tootsie-massage.com/mod.p...y&id_gallery=1

5) Can't help with Pattaya. I hate the place.

6) Back in BKK, when the bars close, Sukhumvit Road between Soi 3 and Soi 15 turns into a street festival of small outdoor bars, food carts and.... hookers. There are even 2 bars run by LB's, one almost in front of the Landmark Hotel.

Cheers.
    You're absolutely right about it being 600 baht = $20, im actually scratching my head right now trying to figure out why the hell I typed $4-5. Anyways, still a deal!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nevada64 View Post
    Yes, do research. Start a file or notebook. Write things down and print them out. Your info. will come in handy, because you won't be able to remember all that you collect. Have a great time and let us know how it went and what you did. There are some other good forums out there too. PM me if you have any questions.
    Cheers Amigo.

Word to the wise:

Don't carry any printed material on you since you might be searched by customs (here and abroad).

Instead, send yourself an email with all the juicy details, and once there go to an internet cafe and print the documents there. It costs 1 baht per minute for internet usage, and 5 bahts per page printed.

A shemale sandwish at Nana costs = (1500+600) * 2 = 4200 bahts ~ $130 US . Thats' peanuts money in the States.

You are cordially invited to toss my salad

Junior Poster

good advice from bkk player and envivision, the ladyboyforums has an extensive amount of info on all things ladyboy in Thailand and is well worth visitng before heading to Thailand. the exchange rate is not good at the mo due to the strong baht but still a great value holiday and pretty safe if you are sensible

Quote Originally Posted by envivision View Post
    Word to the wise:

Don't carry any printed material on you since you might be searched by customs (here and abroad).

Instead, send yourself an email with all the juicy details, and once there go to an internet cafe and print the documents there. It costs 1 baht per minute for internet usage, and 5 bahts per page printed.

A shemale sandwish at Nana costs = (1500+600) * 2 = 4200 bahts ~ $130 US . Thats' peanuts money in the States.
    Well said. When I returned to Los Angeles from BKK two years ago, they went through everything. I travel with just a carry on, so there wasn't a lot to go through, but the Agent went through all of my photos in my camera. I had taken some nudes of Moo from Guess bar, but before leaving Thailand, I erased them. Would nude photos of her have caused a problem? I wondered. She was in her twenties, but I guess you can' prove that can you?
    I agree, email everything to yourself...
    Get your ass over there. Don't wait until you're in your later years. You'll want to have some strength and stamina.
    Cheers.

Here is Moo from the Guess Bar in Bangkok. She is very nice and loves sex.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.jpg 
Views:	1390 
Size:	278.6 KB 
ID:	365114   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	009.jpg 
Views:	1384 
Size:	316.3 KB 
ID:	365115   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	013.jpg 
Views:	1411 
Size:	287.2 KB 
ID:	365116   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	015.jpg 
Views:	1462 
Size:	331.3 KB 
ID:	365117  

so a carry-on full of condoms is a no-no? lol

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    so a carry-on full of condoms is a no-no? lol
    Bring condoms and lube. A lot of condoms.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    thanks a lot, you ass. All I can think about for the past couple days is fucking thailand
    She's so fine id fuck the shit out of her!

You can get condoms over here. But if there is a specific brand/type that you prefer (so important) it's best to bring them over. Uh and most condoms over here are too small. Not braggin'.

Oh yeah sex toys are illegal too. So if you party with those its best for you to bring them with you.