Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: I want to go to Thiland!!

thanks a lot, you ass. All I can think about for the past couple days is fucking thailand
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post-49-1-18610-Eye1.jpg 
Views:	982 
Size:	145.3 KB 
ID:	364879  

Junior Poster

Damn the girl in the black dress from the first vid is fine as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by sdman View Post
    are the trans easy to find in Thiland?
    Yep they are easy to find.

Rooms can cost anywhere from $10 a night to $300 a night. For me a room that is around $20 to $25 is just fine. Taxis are cheap and plentiful and BKK has a decent transit system but terrible traffic.

For pay for play it varies. But it usually costs 1500 baht ($50) to 2500 baht (~$80) for a good shag. If you are courting a bar girl you need to pay the bar 600 baht ($20) for her to be allowed to leave the bar.

If you just want pay for play I recommend going with the popular bars like Nana Plaza. The ladyboys you meet on the street are really tempting but more of a gamble because they could decide to rob you or do something crazy.

Thailand is a developing country but much better off than most developing countries. So when you get here it may seem chaotic and dirty. But if you are only here to have a good time with ladyboys you'll love it.

My advice is just come over here and find out for yourself. It's safe enough here to travel alone but you need to be streetwise to avoid the scams and touts. If I have time off from work I'll show you around BKK and Pattaya. Pattaya will blow your freaking mind.

Some posters have mentioned going to Phuket for the party and beach atmosphere. I haven't been there myself but I've heard great things.

But honestly you could see it all if you had enough vacation time. Once in BKK you can get a flight through airasia.com for 4000 baht ($130) down to phuket. Then you could fly up to Pattaya and back if you felt like it. The big decision is just getting here but everything is so cheap once you get here you can make sure you have a great time.

I hate to be one of those guys but if I can't handle the local street vendor stuff, are there restaurants I would recognize?

Quote Originally Posted by nonnonnon View Post
    I hate to be one of those guys but if I can't handle the local street vendor stuff, are there restaurants I would recognize?
    Well you'll recognize all the American fast food joints. Subway, McDonald's, Burger King, and KFC to name a few. There is also Starbucks, and I recall seeing a Tony Roma's in BKK as well. You won't have a problem finding good food. I suggest street food, but if you don't want to try that, I understand. I met up with a lady around the Nana area and she took me to a great seafood restaurant and I had a fine meal with her. I can't remember what I paid, but it was reasonable. Have a open mind, be safe, and respectable, and you'll have the time of your life. I've been to Thailand twice and I can't wait to return. I love that country, the food, the culture, and of course the women, and Tgirls!
    Enjoy!!!

Silver Poster

thanks a lot, you ass. All I can think about for the past couple days is fucking thailand

damn she's sexy

Quote Originally Posted by nevada64 View Post
    Well you'll recognize all the American fast food joints. Subway, McDonald's, Burger King, and KFC to name a few. There is also Starbucks, and I recall seeing a Tony Roma's in BKK as well. You won't have a problem finding good food. I suggest street food, but if you don't want to try that, I understand. I met up with a lady around the Nana area and she took me to a great seafood restaurant and I had a fine meal with her. I can't remember what I paid, but it was reasonable. Have a open mind, be safe, and respectable, and you'll have the time of your life. I've been to Thailand twice and I can't wait to return. I love that country, the food, the culture, and of course the women, and Tgirls!
    Enjoy!!!
    cool I guess I'll do some research

and the girl is 'Eye' yeah...they got some interesting names

Silver Poster

anymore pics of the girl n red and black?

cool I guess I'll do some research

and the girl is 'Eye' yeah...they got some interesting names
    Yes, do research. Start a file or notebook. Write things down and print them out. Your info. will come in handy, because you won't be able to remember all that you collect. Have a great time and let us know how it went and what you did. There are some other good forums out there too. PM me if you have any questions.
    Cheers Amigo.