Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    seamonkey Junior Poster

Default Re: I want to go to Thiland!!

For good info about visiting Thailand and meeting ladyboys, I strongly recommend these websites:

http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/
    http://www.bangkokladyboys.net/forum/index.php?

There's a lot of good info about rates, hotels, girls, scams, etc.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Noble Goal to be sure but let's hope they have better antibiotics then when I was there. Been there on leave 3 times some years ago.Nearly evey guy in my rifle squad thought his dick was gonna fall of.
    Stay protected dudes. Wear that rain coat
    Good info I dont want to bring anything back with me but a smile on my face

Spent a few weeks in Thailand in March of 2010 and even did 4 days in Pattaya. All I can say is that Thailand is a magical place. The people are awesome, they LOVE Americans and the US dollar lets you live like a fucking king.

A meal will cost you about a buck and a decent room with AC (or aircon as they call it) in touristy parts of bangkok or pattaya go for about $15 bucks a night for a room with 2 beds. Now you can definitely go cheaper, but honestly why the fuck would you want to...anyless than that and it can get scary. My last night in Pattaya I figured I'd splurge and found an awesome room with a balcony overlooking the beach, marble floors, flat screen, king size bed a large couch for a grand total of $30 FUCKING DOLLARS.

So yea, im going back. Oh and I was with a friend so no tranny play, but honestly the ones I saw were not all that great...not passable, but I dont like asian trannys anyways. As for the girls, you go into the "club" and i use that word very loosely. You pick a chick, basically do whatever the fuck you want with them...buy em a drink and if you want you pay the "barfine" and take her with you. Theres usually a big sign over the bar telling you what the barfine is, often 500-600 baht which is like $4-5 and then of course you'd tip them afterwards.

Ladyboys are tolerated, but not allowed anywhere that GG's are. They have their own establishments and so yea....if your even considering it, pull your head out of your ass, slap your self and put the damn ticket on your CC....you only live once.

Rookie Poster

Yes, it really is like these video clips. I was there last year and recognize some of the girls.

Phuket is a small island that must have 10,000 bars. And at every bar there are a group of girls or tgirls to serve you beer and wander off with you if you so desire. (Before you go, practice up on your Connect Four strategy!)

Prices for the girls are cheap there compared to the states, but you pay extra to the bar so they can leave and many hotels charge extra if you bring a visitor. Still cheaper than here, but you have to get used to the system (or carefully select your hotel).

But, like most places, when you're in a tourist area prices are never that cheap for most things. Beers and food in the tourist areas can run nearly as high as here, etc. If your willing to get a little off the beaten path and eat more local, your get better deals and probably a better experience.

If you just want to party and lay on the beach, Phuket is the spot. Stay near the walking street and have your choice of bar girls every night. (Rent a motorcycle for $6 a day a cruise anywhere on the island!)

Bangkok is a huge city that offers a lot more attractions. Definitely more to do and a little better taste of the culture but it is also a working city with traffic, crowds, etc. It does have 3 red light districts and several other nightlife areas to choose from though.

I spent 3 months over there and it was great. Plan your trip for the peak season though. It will be a little more expensive but the weather is MUCH better and you will get the party atmosphere in Phuket.

Junior Poster

I posted this tread a few weeks ago, no replies. 2nd thoughts, anybody?.

Trip to exotic ts countries.
    Would anybody be interested in organizing or participating in a Theme Vacation. Please post your comments and or suggestions, especially from people with prior experience. (Safety & Savings in numbers).

I don't care what a TS does for a living, as long it does not interfere with my business. Vito Corleone.

Rookie Poster

A few things...

1) To Caliuncut - Glad you had fun here, but 600 baht is exactly US$20 now and it was when you were here.

2) On a good night out for me - great Thai food, plenty of beer, ladyboy for 2 to 3 hours - runs about 3,000 to 3,500 baht, (US$ 100 to 120), at the most, many times it's less.

3) In Bangkok, stay near Nana Plaza. In NP there are 5 full go go bars which are all ladyboys. Cascade on the top floor has over 120 working every night.
    About 300 metres further down Soi 4, there is the Guess bar, which has between 15 to 20 "girls" every night. They even have access to a short time hotel ( US$ 10 to 15 for 3 hours ), right out the back door of the bar.

Guess bar thread here.

http://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin/...T;f=49;t=26526

At 2:00, they all come flooding out of Nana Plaza, and you can tell the LB's from the real girls as the LB's are the good looking ones, well dressed.

4) In Phuket, Patong Beach is the place to be. The best bar is Cocktails and Dreams on the east end of Bangla Road.

C&D thread here.

http://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin/...T;f=49;t=26871

There are tons of "girls" on the streets and also in the Paradise Complex on Second Road. This is a gay complex, but every bar has shows every night.

There is even a great LB only massage place called Tootsie's. Also just off Second Road, but about a 12 minute walk south from Bangla. I love this place.

http://www.tootsie-massage.com/mod.p...y&id_gallery=1

5) Can't help with Pattaya. I hate the place.

6) Back in BKK, when the bars close, Sukhumvit Road between Soi 3 and Soi 15 turns into a street festival of small outdoor bars, food carts and.... hookers. There are even 2 bars run by LB's, one almost in front of the Landmark Hotel.

Cheers.

Pattaya is a shithole, anyone who wants to go to Thailand avoid that place.

the best thing about ladyboys in my opinion
    http://www.ageandanniesramblings.co.uk/tag/yaeba/

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by caliuncut View Post
    Spent a few weeks in Thailand in March of 2010 and even did 4 days in Pattaya. All I can say is that Thailand is a magical place. The people are awesome, they LOVE Americans and the US dollar lets you live like a fucking king.

A meal will cost you about a buck and a decent room with AC (or aircon as they call it) in touristy parts of bangkok or pattaya go for about $15 bucks a night for a room with 2 beds. Now you can definitely go cheaper, but honestly why the fuck would you want to...anyless than that and it can get scary. My last night in Pattaya I figured I'd splurge and found an awesome room with a balcony overlooking the beach, marble floors, flat screen, king size bed a large couch for a grand total of $30 FUCKING DOLLARS.

So yea, im going back. Oh and I was with a friend so no tranny play, but honestly the ones I saw were not all that great...not passable, but I dont like asian trannys anyways. As for the girls, you go into the "club" and i use that word very loosely. You pick a chick, basically do whatever the fuck you want with them...buy em a drink and if you want you pay the "barfine" and take her with you. Theres usually a big sign over the bar telling you what the barfine is, often 500-600 baht which is like $4-5 and then of course you'd tip them afterwards.

Ladyboys are tolerated, but not allowed anywhere that GG's are. They have their own establishments and so yea....if your even considering it, pull your head out of your ass, slap your self and put the damn ticket on your CC....you only live once.

The bar fine is only 4 or 5 dollars...

Pattaya streets

Phuket Ladyboy Bar

Bangkok