Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Oh, by the way, it WILL be USC over Texas come January.

I just thought I'd start the trash talking since the teams have been determined. USC will trounce the Longhorns in the Rose Bowl a month from now. Got that all you sports fans ? TROUNCED !!!

Rookie Poster

While we disagree on politics, and i hope we can disagree politely. I concur on this. If Reggie dont win the heisman, then i wont care who ever wins. He is awesome (W's nephew if you don't know).

I cant stand texas, and USC wins the big games. Me not liking texas has nothing to do with the game. USC has beaten and played far better competition this year.

The nephew thing was a joke btw

Assuming injury reports dont change

Texas 20
    USC 45

out of your mind...

USC has a suspect defense when playing against elite teams...Texas has an unstoppable QB. I think Vince Young or Reggie Bush (both Heisman material IMO) will decide the game.

You mad as shit.

Rookie Poster

defense didnt look too suspect against a ranked UCLA team today. Young is a good QB, but is very over rated. Its a joke he is even considered for the heisman if you look at his td to int ratio. The one game he was the man in, (that they actually would have lost) was the ohio state game.

Bush pulled out his biggest games when they needed him most. Notre Dame, Fresno State

The only comparison is that both young and bush are on loaded teams and would still be great teams without the both of them.

Professional Poster

Agreed I don't care for either team, however I root for USC once a year when they play Notre Dame (that piece o' shit school from South Bend In.)

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jarrod
    Agreed I don't care for either team, however I root for USC once a year when they play Notre Dame (that piece o' shit school from South Bend In.)
    Hmm, are you a Michigan fan? If not then what school? I am curious.

Reggie is the man, and there is no reason why he won't win the Heisman other than Leinart stealing some votes from him.

Professional Poster

My team is 18-14-1 against ND all time, tought them how to play ball, and is the team that beat ND for ND's 1st two games ever, yes Michigan. Also don't care for USC as I like Cal.

You are correct that Reggie will win the Heisman, Lienart is good but Reggie was phenomonal this year.

Professional Poster

I knew it. I am sure all the current ND students and fans are very thankful to Michigan for teaching them the game. You must love instant replay, btw.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    I knew it. I am sure all the current ND students and fans are very thankful to Michigan for teaching them the game. You must love instant replay, btw.
    ND fan?

Professional Poster

Yes