Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

Let me guess either you're Irish and think "That means I gotta root for ND." or "You're a ND football fan/UNC basketball fan." or "You think they invented college football, like they pretty claim to have." or "You see them on TV all the time."

P.S. Wish they would've had the replay 4 years ago when the shoe was on the other foot (A QB sneak fumble on the goal line they gave ND the TD.)

Professional Poster

Damn you Wolverines fans are smart. Next you are gonna say that Rudy sucked, right? Lol. All of the above. I am a big time bandwagon hopper. What ever team is winning that year I am on that shit. Bulls, Lakers, Pistons, Patriots, Cowboys, USC, Miami, etc.

But seriously, I don't feel like getting into my reasons on here as they are too personal to share on here, but if you are really curious, and not just furious because you found out I am the ENEMY, feel free to pm me. Btw last few years I have learned to hate the fucking Spartans, specifically Stanton, way more than I ever hated Michigan.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    Damn you Wolverines fans are smart. Next you are gonna say that Rudy sucked, right? Lol. All of the above. I am a big time bandwagon hopper. What ever team is winning that year I am on that shit. Bulls, Lakers, Pistons, Patriots, Cowboys, USC, Miami, etc.

But seriously, I don't feel like getting into my reasons on here as they are too personal to share on here, but if you are really curious, and not just furious because you found out I am the ENEMY, feel free to pm me. Btw last few years I have learned to hate the fucking Spartans, specifically Stanton, way more than I ever hated Michigan.
    LOL! I actually like the Sparties, a friendly rivalry.

P.S. ND is a french school, I'm Irish and hate fuckers who tell me I gotta likem' because I'm Irish.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    Next you are gonna say that Rudy sucked, right?
    No Notre Dame sucks, Rudy swallows.

Junior Poster

Charlie wise did an amazing job this year. His team had raw talent, but more games were won by good coaching and control of his team. I expect better things from dame in next year.
    As for Wolverine, they had a good team, but underachieved. But the Big Ten is the best conference in College Football. I am a Nittany Lions fan and the Wolverines were able to give Penn State there only loss.
    Back to the title game USC and Texas. How much I hate Pete Carrol, he is a great College coach (failure in NFL). I expect him to have the Trojan defense ready for Vince Young. I think it will be the talented back field of Bush and White that will be the decieding factor.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BOATER
    Charlie wise did an amazing job this year. His team had raw talent, but more games were won by good coaching and control of his team. I expect better things from dame in next year.
    As for Wolverine, they had a good team, but underachieved. But the Big Ten is the best conference in College Football. I am a Nittany Lions fan and the Wolverines were able to give Penn State there only loss.
    Back to the title game USC and Texas. How much I hate Pete Carrol, he is a great College coach (failure in NFL). I expect him to have the Trojan defense ready for Vince Young. I think it will be the talented back field of Bush and White that will be the decieding factor.
    You're right about Weiss to an extent, he did do a great job, but that tough scedule didn't turn out to be so tough after all. Michigan underachieved, Michigan State sucked but still beatem', Tennessee turned out to be garbage, Pittsburgh just plain sucked and the rest was Stanford, Navy, Brigham Young. Only USC turned out to be as good as hyped. Though that was a great game (by the way I was surprised they didn't go up in the polls after that, they are the only team to go up in the polls after a lose, twice no less) by no means do I think they are BCS quality.
    As for USC - Texas I expect a great game with USC winning it. Pete Carroll is a good college coach and recruiter, but losing Bush and Leinhart this year might hurt a lot next year.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Professional Poster

I actually like this painting better....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

i dont see USC beating UT. UT is better defensively, and i think thats where the game will matter

New Orleans, no place like home.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rick_932
    i dont see USC beating UT. UT is better defensively, and i think thats where the game will matter
    I'm picking USC but wouldn't be too surprised if UT wins it.

Well, I definitely going with my boys over at the University of South Central . But Young worries me. The last mobile QB SC has seen gave them fits (Marcus Randall of Va.Tech).

SC needs to focus on containing Young. Try to make him beat them in the air rather than with his feet. I know SC's secondary is questionable, but since they faced some better passing attacks in the Pac-10, I'm not to worried about Texas air game.