Junior Poster

Default Maynara Mondress' Hot Balls

Most TG solo videos are just not very exciting to me, and when I found this one featuring a girl whose name I'm not familiar with I almost didnt download it. I'm really glad I decided to though. She's not the most beautiful girl I've ever seen but she's above average I'd say. She was way too camera conscious, and I could make a half dozen other negative comments about the video itself but she's really got a big nice ass and thighs, and one of the most spectacular dark low hung pair of balls I've seen on a TG especially a lighter skinned one. I was literally squirming all over my chair watching the way they moved. This girl literally had me out of my mind wanting to hold them, squeeze them, suck them.

Those spectacular testicles would look so awesome slapping against a fine ass like Allanah, Vicki Richter or Vo's just to name a few but I am not sure she would be aggressive enough to really give any one of the three a good working over.

I tried unsuccessfully to attach a video to this post and I know that most of you dont care for rapidshare or yousendit and the like so Instead I'm attaching two pictures, they're pretty small but they're the only ones I could find.

Lavonne
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Professional Poster

Oooo, she is cute.

Kayla from she-male strokers has nice balls herself, how you like Hawaiin balls, Lavonne?

http://tour.shemalestrokers.com/shem...resskayla.html
    I think she's cute.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

Default Re: Maynara Mondress' Hot Balls

Quote Originally Posted by Lavonne
    Most TG solo videos are just not very exciting to me, and when I found this one featuring a girl whose name I'm not familiar with I almost didnt download it. I'm really glad I decided to though. She's not the most beautiful girl I've ever seen but she's above average I'd say. She was way too camera conscious, and I could make a half dozen other negative comments about the video itself but she's really got a big nice ass and thighs, and one of the most spectacular dark low hung pair of balls I've seen on a TG especially a lighter skinned one. I was literally squirming all over my chair watching the way they moved. This girl literally had me out of my mind wanting to hold them, squeeze them, suck them.

Those spectacular testicles would look so awesome slapping against a fine ass like Allanah, Vicki Richter or Vo's just to name a few but I am not sure she would be aggressive enough to really give any one of the three a good working over.

I tried unsuccessfully to attach a video to this post and I know that most of you dont care for rapidshare or yousendit and the like so Instead I'm attaching two pictures, they're pretty small but they're the only ones I could find.

Lavonne
    Dude post the vid, she's gorgeous! i hate Rapidshare but I'll gladly use it to get a video of that hottie.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg