Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Talking Let's talk about sex

Ok, so I've talked a bit about sucking cock as a fantasy But my old brain fished up something out of my past that I must admit to you now. I have had my mouth on a cock and yes it was a boy's cock. Ok, ok, so I know I have opened the door, boys and all I can say is bring it.

Enough about that and back to the story. I grew up mainly in a little rural town in Ohio and a lot of the guys I hung out with were farm boys. One of these guys had a real pretty older sister who had blonde hair and always dressed real nice and sexy. The boy invited a bunch of us out to his farm to party, back in 1969 in our little town party meant hang out and smoke cigarettes and maybe drink a little beer, although that was kind of hard to get for a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds in a little town in 1969. It was much easier to steal a few smokes from your parents.

So we all headed out to his place and of course his sister was hanging out with all of her friends, too. I can still remember what she was wearing, a blue skirt made out of paper that was a fad for awhile back then. After playing grab ass for awhile with the girls (we didn't actually touch them because back then it was accepted behavior for older brothers and fathers to kick your ass literally if you did something like that) we ended up in an empty wooden corn crib smoking and BSing, mainly about Big Sis who had a pretty good rack and very nice legs.

After listening to us for awhile, little brother announced his big idea, which was that he could get Sis out to the corn crib with us and convince her to show us her pussy. The catch was that we all had to suck his cock, which of course brought even more discussion but eventually we agreed to his plan.

So he shucked his jeans and laid down and one by one we went down on him. I can't say what any of the others did, but when it was my turn I curled my lips over my teeth and very carefully took his cock in my mouth, making sure that my tongue did not make contact with it. I don't think he got off, other than the thrill of having several very horny boys put their mouths on him, but he was sure wearing a smile as he headed into the house.

He was true to his word, fortunately for him, and pretty soon he came back with Sis in tow. Sis of course had her own demands which were that if she was going to show off so were we. So down the jeans went and Sis began lifting her dress for us. Man, this is going to be so great!

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LITTLE SHITS DOING???It sounded like God had come to us to punish us for our sins, but we weren't that fortunate. Instead it was little brother and Sis' father and he was not at all happy. I figured my life was over on the spot, but he took pity on us and simply ordered us off his place. And he really must have taken pity on us because our parents never heard a word about it. It's amazing what boys will do for pussy, you know?

We slunk away and made a pact that we would never speak of this again to anyone, under threat of death. Little brother was still sort of tender on his behind when we all went back to school on Monday and Sis still had the red marks from the switch on her legs and wouldn't talk to any of us. Little brother was informed of the pact and agreed after we each gave him a swat to impress the need for silence upon him.

So that's it, my one time of performing the act of cock sucking. Anyone else willing to share with the group?

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Default Re: Let's talk about sex

Great story I found it very moving and honest. I as I have said before only fancy other T-girls/CD/Shemales but I have sucked a guy’s cock. I am 47 now and way back when I was 17 I got to know a guy in the working mans club were I hung out with my mates.

He was a very good friend to me and he sadly passed away about 5 years ago but we were really good mates. To cut a long story short I was a loner and at the time did not have a girlfriend I fancied girls but had not had much luck getting a girlfriend.

I knew he was gay and it never bothered me and he never tried it on, but one Friday night after a night out I went as usual back to his house. He said have you ever thought about find what its like to touch a guy. I was not offended and said well know not really.

So with the fact we had been drinking I said ok what shall we do, he got some hardcore mags out with men and women and lesbians etc and we looked through the pages. I some got very hard and I let him touch me through my jeans. I did the same to him and it felt ok.

Then we dropped our pants and I let him stroke my cock, I remember it felt so good having my cock slowly touched and when I did the same to him it made me get even harder.
    I was a virgin and had actually never had any sex to speak of, ok I had kissed girls and fingered a one girl but my sexual experience was really nil.

So back to us touching each other he cried on until a cum and shortly after he did.

The next day I felt at first embarrassed by what I had done, but as they day went on and I thought about what we did more I found myself getting very turned on. (I am getting hard now telling you this story)

About a week later me and Trev (that’s is name) went out and I told him about how I got turned on. In a nutshell we went back to his but this time after we had stroked each other cocks he asked could he suck me.

I let him and I remember it so well, he slowly took me into his mouth and OMG I almost came on the spot. It felt so good. He slowly kissed and sucked my cock so softly god it was good.

Then the big one he asked me if I wanted to try it, I had not cum yet and so I had a go. I slowly licked his shaft all the way up to the tip and gently took him in my mouth. Some half hour later so Trev used to tell me I stopped sucking, I was so turned on and when I went down on me again I cum so much it was magical.
    I sucked him till he came but not in my mouth. We did this from time to time over a few years, then I meet the women of my dreams and we are still together.

From being 12/13 I got into my femme side and loved to dress. Now my dressing side is a long story but I have dressed from my teen’s right up to the present day. I adore my femme side and just adore being able to be Rebecca from time to time.
    I lost touch with Trev when I started courting and only saw him here and there and as mates. Some years on we meet up again and I told him about my dressing, he said he would love to see me dressed. I invited him round one night I was being Rebecca and after a drink and a chat I tried it on with me, he ran his hand up my skirt and I was already so hard. I sucked him again till he came in my mouth and it was fantastic..

I was then treated to him licking my pussy and I have never had that done before then WOW and he sucked me till I cum all over is mouth. We kept in touch now and then but he sadly passed away about five years ago.

Over the years I have been lucky enough via T-girl websites meet some really good T-girl/CD friends and had some very erotic experience’s with some. But I have never and will never have sex with a guy again. Trev was the only person I could do it with male wise. As I do not actually fancy men I only fancy other T-girls and CDS strange really when I think about it, I put it down to just one of those things.

I adore women so much I love them and get turned on so much by them, but T-Girls do it for me too, and to this day I have never looked at a regular guy and thought I fancy him as it does nothing for me.

Hugs

Rebecca xxxxx

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Thanks for sharing Rebecca, that was great. Sorry to hear you're not into men anymore because I think your photos are hot. Hope you don't mind my fantasizing about you.

Hugs and kisses everywhere, with tongue.

Dave

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

golly gee..someone likes their e cock sucked....Colour me surprised!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Ohhh I do and I love to repay the compliment

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beckyaa1.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	363857